Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

No Bio Images

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
I've only just joined, so I don't know whether it's loading or something, but I add images to my Bio when I'm editing it, and then when I view it normally, there's no images, just my writing. How can I make my images visible?

No Bio Images

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all, welcome to KW!  Are you just dragging the images?  Or are you uploading them, and pasting the embedded code in your bio?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

No Bio Images

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
Thanks.
No, I'm not dragging them, I'm copying and pasting from the internet. How do you find the embedded code?

No Bio Images

Posted By:
nevagonaluvagain Lock
nevagonaluvagain
StarStarStar

"RolePlayer" wrote:

Thanks.

No, I'm not dragging them, I'm copying and pasting from the internet. How do you find the embedded code?

go in to ur pictures and click were it says embede code ( i probably spelled it wrong but same diff ) 

gay and proud u don't like it then i'll shove a cactus down ur throat!
gay marriage should be leggilized! cuz i want to get married one day!
support gay rights then maybe i'll talk to u!!

if u had my other account added witch was
cute cudly pandabear then please re-add me on this account i will no longer be using that account

No Bio Images

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"RolePlayer" wrote:

Thanks.

#1.  Upload your picture to KW.
#2.  Wait for the mods to approve your pic.
#3.  Once the mods have approved your pic, click "Embedded code".
#4.  Copy the embedded code.
#5.  Go into your bio, and paste the embedded code.
#6.  Press save.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

No Bio Images

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
Thanks

No Bio Images

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome! Smile Nose

No Bio Images

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Don't forget that you can also drag and drop the pictures into your bio.
I'm not sure why copy & paste isn't working for you, though. It works fine for me. You will, however, have to paste it in the box that comes up on the screen. It should come up when you attempt to paste a picture.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

No Bio Images

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can usually just copy and paste images and they should show up on the edit page, it might just be the image. Try using the embed code, and btw the embed code picture doesn't show up on the editing page, just the code. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

You Failed To Mention

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

latest videos