×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, the problem with that is, people will post things other than an entrée, and some are lazy and will only vote for those on the first page. . . Unless! They sent them to me and then I posted them, but then I'd have to friend them or un-private my profile. I guess I could try and enter them all, but I also think it may overwhelm the voters...

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"A16" wrote:

Well, the problem with that is, people will post things other than an entrée, and some are lazy and will only vote for those on the first page. . . Unless! They sent them to me and then I posted them, but then I'd have to friend them or un-private my profile. I guess I could try and enter them all, but I also think it may overwhelm the voters...
 I see and what about if they shared the pic with you and you posted it so long as it was in the rules ? [wonders]

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Sorry, was asking mom about getting a reward!]
You know, that's a really great idea, I never thought of that! Yeah, I think I'll do that! Thanks huge!
[gives thumbs up]

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"A16" wrote:

[Sorry, was asking mom about getting a reward!]

You know, that's a really great idea, I never thought of that! Yeah, I think I'll do that! Thanks huge!

[gives thumbs up]


Your welcome and good luck smile xD and I hope you gets the Reward too smile  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks! I'm still waiting for Jordan to approve of the idea.
Mom said yes! smile

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'll wait for you to get on Nima, but Jordan said it was a great idea!

Huge(I feel so wrong calling him that) and I were talking, and he said we should enter all the art, so I'm going to make one of the rules be this, share the entree pictures to me, that way I can upload and re-post them for the contest. smile Sound good?

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Waiting for Nima to hear the great news, but yes, Amateur Week Birthday Comp. is on!! ^-^

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

YAY! Grin  Is it gonna be official or unofficial?

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, Jordan's exact words were "I don't see why not". ^-^
Huge and I were talking, we both decided that everyone should be entered and voted on, as long as they share the picture with me so I can upload them. What do you think of this idea? I won't do it if you say no.
( BTW, we get two weeks to do everything, so let's wish the people in August a Happy B-Day! )

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"A16" wrote:

Yes, Jordan's exact words were "I don't see why not". ^-^

Huge and I were talking, we both decided that everyone should be entered and voted on, as long as they share the picture with me so I can upload them. What do you think of this idea? I won't do it if you say no.

( BTW, we get two weeks to do everything, so let's wish the people in August a Happy B-Day! )
So Official

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity