Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
So, I was thinking about ways to improve the Rewards Program.

I thought about this:

You know how you have Raspberry, Sharing, Comments, Forums, Friends, and Special Badges in levels 1-5/6? Well, I was thinking that at the end of each one (Where it says you have to post 50 comments etc.) That there would be a meter to tell you how many you have left to post/share.

Kind of like "Congratulations! You earned the Level 2 Comments badge for commenting 500 times on Kidzworld. (200 Left)"






Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5222
Good idea! Big Grin  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248
I like that idea!!


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
Thanks everyone. It's just been confusing randomly getting badges. In fact it increases your will to earn them when you have a movation like "You only need 5 more"

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26129

"AlphaT" wrote:

So, I was thinking about ways to improve the Rewards Program.


I thought about this:


You know how you have Raspberry, Sharing, Comments, Forums, Friends, and Special Badges in levels 1-5/6? Well, I was thinking that at the end of each one (Where it says you have to post 50 comments etc.) That there would be a meter to tell you how many you have left to post/share.


Kind of like "Congratulations! You earned the Level 2 Comments badge for commenting 500 times on Kidzworld. (200 Left)"


OMG I loves this Alpha Big Grin YUSH YUSH YUSH [sorry for me caps Blush] Big Grin







___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
Also, it doesn't reward you for stuff you've already done.
I mean, I know I've commented over 100 times.


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26129

"Vertigo" wrote:

Also, it doesn't reward you for stuff you've already done.

I mean, I know I've commented over 100 times.


Its cos of the 24 hour cap too.  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7538

"Vertigo" wrote:

Also, it doesn't reward you for stuff you've already done.

I mean, I know I've commented over 100 times.
It doesn't work that way. And then on top of that, it would be WAY to easy to get points. I mean, if it worked that way, people could just comment themselfs 100 times and get points. Making it unfair.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127

"hugebear" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

So, I was thinking about ways to improve the Rewards Program.


I thought about this:


You know how you have Raspberry, Sharing, Comments, Forums, Friends, and Special Badges in levels 1-5/6? Well, I was thinking that at the end of each one (Where it says you have to post 50 comments etc.) That there would be a meter to tell you how many you have left to post/share.


Kind of like "Congratulations! You earned the Level 2 Comments badge for commenting 500 times on Kidzworld. (200 Left)"


OMG I loves this Alpha Big Grin YUSH YUSH YUSH [sorry for me caps Blush] Big Grin








Thanks Huge! Hope the admins see this.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


Rwards System Idea

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26129

"AlphaT" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:


So, I was thinking about ways to improve the Rewards Program.



I thought about this:



You know how you have Raspberry, Sharing, Comments, Forums, Friends, and Special Badges in levels 1-5/6? Well, I was thinking that at the end of each one (Where it says you have to post 50 comments etc.) That there would be a meter to tell you how many you have left to post/share.



Kind of like "Congratulations! You earned the Level 2 Comments badge for commenting 500 times on Kidzworld. (200 Left)"



OMG I loves this Alpha Big Grin YUSH YUSH YUSH [sorry for me caps Blush] Big Grin


 


 



Thanks Huge! Hope the admins see this.


Your welcome and I hope it gets added to the list smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


play online games

latest forum posts

What was the most weirdest/stupidest thing...

What should i bulid in minecraft

Random Acts of Kindness

Laptop or Desktop?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

how many pizza slice can you eat??

latest videos