Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Private Messages: Knock It Off

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I know how some one you are into the new private messages, but they're really irritating me. A majority of my friends CLEARLY state on their biographies, including me, that they rather use the comments. Here are some reasons I really dislike them.
1. My computer is broken, so I do everything on mobile. Checking my messages makes my Touch crash, so I can't even reply.
2. The only thing people send me is "hi". I mean, what the heck? How on earth is that private? It's much easier to simply comment me saying, "Hi."
3. People give out personal information, which is not just against the rules, but also uncool. I'm not going to give out my information, I'm not stupid.
~
Thank you fit reading and please tell me what you think.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Nothing you can really do about it, just tell them not to PM you anymore...

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with you, but there isn't much you can do. Just ignore your private messages. 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I learned a long time ago, no one reads or respects a request on a bio to do or not do something. Sad

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
For now you'll just have to tell them to not private message you if it's not private. Frustrated

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I definitely think that PMing should stay.  But maybe, they could make each user be able to turn of PMing on their profile if they want to.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
im starting to ignore them XD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I definitely think that PMing should stay.  But maybe, they could make each user be able to turn of PMing on their profile if they want to.

This is the awesomes suggestion smile I has it on the profile too about not PMing and I only reply if its really the PM message 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
I think PM should stay. Not everyone wants to use the comments, plus there is a lot of stuff that people ONLY want to share with their friends and nobody else. Friends of friends can see the comments but ONLY friends can see PM's.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
no one can PM you if they are not your friend, and if you privacy is set to medium or higher - simple solution. If you get a one word "hi" pm, remove them from your friends list. That is what I do

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos