Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Private Messages: Knock It Off

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I know how some one you are into the new private messages, but they're really irritating me. A majority of my friends CLEARLY state on their biographies, including me, that they rather use the comments. Here are some reasons I really dislike them.
1. My computer is broken, so I do everything on mobile. Checking my messages makes my Touch crash, so I can't even reply.
2. The only thing people send me is "hi". I mean, what the heck? How on earth is that private? It's much easier to simply comment me saying, "Hi."
3. People give out personal information, which is not just against the rules, but also uncool. I'm not going to give out my information, I'm not stupid.
~
Thank you fit reading and please tell me what you think.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Nothing you can really do about it, just tell them not to PM you anymore...

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with you, but there isn't much you can do. Just ignore your private messages. 

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I learned a long time ago, no one reads or respects a request on a bio to do or not do something. Sad

Arguing is a waste of time.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
For now you'll just have to tell them to not private message you if it's not private. Frustrated

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I definitely think that PMing should stay.  But maybe, they could make each user be able to turn of PMing on their profile if they want to.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
im starting to ignore them XD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I definitely think that PMing should stay.  But maybe, they could make each user be able to turn of PMing on their profile if they want to.

This is the awesomes suggestion smile I has it on the profile too about not PMing and I only reply if its really the PM message 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
I think PM should stay. Not everyone wants to use the comments, plus there is a lot of stuff that people ONLY want to share with their friends and nobody else. Friends of friends can see the comments but ONLY friends can see PM's.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
no one can PM you if they are not your friend, and if you privacy is set to medium or higher - simple solution. If you get a one word "hi" pm, remove them from your friends list. That is what I do

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-