Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Kidzworld is a awesoome place but needs some changes!!

Posted By:
Addy007
Addy007
Star
Im new in kidzworld jst a month past i joined KW and its a best place for kids but there should be a special settings for teens like us u knw like in ######## and ####### its a free site what u wanna say u can say but here we cant say anything to our frendz in comment we hav to write a simple english so thats my opinion......

HuNtEr!!!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
You're talking about new filter? Its for safety so you can't post anything personal, You can send comments to your friends whatever you like and Also used Private message box smile Some users are regular post personal information's, That's is you're breaking rules of Kidzworld? There are lots of new changes!

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar
Yup that kidzworld for you I been here for 3 years and still the same so it not going to change but kidzworld will never change

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skeith" wrote:

Yup that kidzworld for you I been here for 3 years and still the same so it not going to change but kidzworld will never change
Have you see new KW projects? smile Or new editing profiles, Its so fun here! Dazed

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Baby260"]

"Skeith" wrote:

Have you see new KW projects? smile Or new editing profiles, Its so fun here! Dazed[/quote
the kidzworld project the thing we look for quests and get reward pretty good but we need a guide to figure how to get more coins and the new editing profiles I might need to check on thy after you mention this but im hoping it brought back the first gen kw profile layout if not idk I check

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

latest videos