Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I think those forum games like last 1 to post wins and the counting game should have there own section in forums.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"naruto200" wrote:

I think those forum games like last 1 to post wins and the counting game should have there own section in forums.

This is a good idea! Everywhere on the forums I go I see them and its so annoying!  I agree they should have their own section

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
cool idea :3


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Thank you 4 the suport

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 782

Good idea. ^.^



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

Ello and this is the awesome suggestion.  Loads of people loves the forum games and we has got the  BOARD GAMES section.  The forum games  could get posted there alot more and I still think it would be the awesome place to post forum games.

So me suggestion is post the forum games in the BOARD GAMES section smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and this is the awesome suggestion.  Loads of people loves the forum games and we has got the  BOARD GAMES section.  The forum games  could get posted there alot more and I still think it would be the awesome place to post forum games.


So me suggestion is post the forum games in the BOARD GAMES section smile 
Forum games and Board games, don't quite mix well. How about a new section dedicated to forum games?

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

"naruto200" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and this is the awesome suggestion.  Loads of people loves the forum games and we has got the  BOARD GAMES section.  The forum games  could get posted there alot more and I still think it would be the awesome place to post forum games.



So me suggestion is post the forum games in the BOARD GAMES section smile 
Forum games and Board games, don't quite mix well. How about a new section dedicated to forum games?


It used to be mostly the same kind of games like Rename the Person Above You - A-Z of Bands ect. and not really like UNO or Monopoly but they was posted there too.   

Hows about if KW changed the names of the Board Games to Forum Games cos where we is used to be called the Boards [posting on the boards] and now its the Forums?

Im not even sure if it could get changed. 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"hugebear" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and this is the awesome suggestion.  Loads of people loves the forum games and we has got the  BOARD GAMES section.  The forum games  could get posted there alot more and I still think it would be the awesome place to post forum games.



So me suggestion is post the forum games in the BOARD GAMES section smile 
Forum games and Board games, don't quite mix well. How about a new section dedicated to forum games?


It used to be mostly the same kind of games like Rename the Person Above You - A-Z of Bands ect. and not really like UNO or Monopoly but they was posted there too.   

Hows about if KW changed the names of the Board Games to Forum Games cos where we is used to be called the Boards [posting on the boards] and now its the Forums?

Im not even sure if it could get changed. 

I thought board games was for board and card games, not the forum/ board games.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

"naruto200" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"naruto200" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




Ello and this is the awesome suggestion.  Loads of people loves the forum games and we has got the  BOARD GAMES section.  The forum games  could get posted there alot more and I still think it would be the awesome place to post forum games.




So me suggestion is post the forum games in the BOARD GAMES section smile 
Forum games and Board games, don't quite mix well. How about a new section dedicated to forum games?


It used to be mostly the same kind of games like Rename the Person Above You - A-Z of Bands ect. and not really like UNO or Monopoly but they was posted there too.   

Hows about if KW changed the names of the Board Games to Forum Games cos where we is used to be called the Boards [posting on the boards] and now its the Forums?

Im not even sure if it could get changed. 

I thought board games was for board and card games, not the forum/ board games.



Nopes smile Its cos the Forums used to be called the Boards and i will share a thread on your profile so you can realises this too smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Boruto Fans in Movies posted by selina
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123