×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There should be an anime section in the role play boards. 



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Betzy123" wrote:

There should be an anime section in the role play boards. 
There really should be an anime section. And also an OOC (out of character) section for our applications and plots so it doesn't take up the whole roleplay.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


There should be an anime section in the role play boards. 
There really should be an anime section. And also an OOC (out of character) section for our applications and plots so it doesn't take up the whole roleplay.


That's a good idea!
 



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


There should be an anime section in the role play boards. 
There really should be an anime section. And also an OOC (out of character) section for our applications and plots so it doesn't take up the whole roleplay.


YESSSS

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't RP but that sounds like it'd be popular.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I don't RP but that sounds like it'd be popular.


It would be popular :3



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

YESSSS


"Betzy123" wrote:

That's a good idea!
I'm glad you two agree.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Betzy123" wrote:



"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


I don't RP but that sounds like it'd be popular.


It would be popular :3


I doesnt RP either but I does think its the awesome suggestion and I think it would be very active there too smile [likes alot for the RPers] smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:



"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


I don't RP but that sounds like it'd be popular.


It would be popular :3


I doesnt RP either but I does think its the awesome suggestion and I think it would be very active there too smile [likes alot for the RPers] smile
-nods- Yes, yes! It would be!

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:



"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


I don't RP but that sounds like it'd be popular.


It would be popular :3


I doesnt RP either but I does think its the awesome suggestion and I think it would be very active there too smile [likes alot for the RPers] smile


yushhhh -fist bumps the air- 



News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity