Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
1. auto correct... it will help a lot of people v.v... and also a way so the filter wont pick up our words because they are spelt wrong
2.  when someone goes to swear or say something inappropriate it erases the word, or wont let us enter it in until that word is gone
3. on the written by you's, if we wanted to make a story or something there could be a next page thing so it will actually be like we are reading a story and it will be easier 
4. a section where we can make quizzes 
5. an approve all for gifts and ecards o_o 
6. i know they will probably say no to this.. but if there was like a voice chat,  and if someone says something inapp it will flag a mod to the convo some how and we can only use it when a mod is online?? 
7. a save draft thing and a choice to not enter yet, if we didnt get to finish it yet and we wont lose it or like if our browser randomly closed it would save it automatically  (written by you's, blogs and forums) 

thats all i have for now

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
I think auto correct would annoy quite a few people, you could just download spell check for your browser. I've got spell check in chrome and it works great, it'll just underline something that you've spelt wrong.

Don't we already have a feature like #2? I think people would get extremely agitated if KW wouldn't let you post something if it got blocked, especially considering now and then there is the odd word that's appropriate but gets blocked anyway. 

I really like number 5. I have 1000+ e-cards and it's too much effort and way too time consuming to go through them all. XD

As for #6... I can't see it working. Imagine you have two people talking, one is talking about stuff and then the other starts being inappropriate while the other one is still talking.. how is the mod going to be able to identify which user was being inappropriate? 

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I think auto correct would annoy quite a few people, you could just download spell check for your browser. I've got spell check in chrome and it works great, it'll just underline something that you've spelt wrong.

Don't we already have a feature like #2? I think people would get extremely agitated if KW wouldn't let you post something if it got blocked, especially considering now and then there is the odd word that's appropriate but gets blocked anyway. 

I really like number 5. I have 1000+ e-cards and it's too much effort and way too time consuming to go through them all. XD

As for #6... I can't see it working. Imagine you have two people talking, one is talking about stuff and then the other starts being inappropriate while the other one is still talking.. how is the mod going to be able to identify which user was being inappropriate? 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
These are nice suggestions and I agree with you for numbers four, five and seven! If I could make quizzes, they would be cool! xP Approving all gifts and ecards would make sense and I sometimes need to save drafts!

Converse!
Converse.

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
1. You can add spell check on your browser.  We would not actually want to add auto correct since  it's the users choice.
2. Let me check on this.
3. Cool idea, not sure it that is doable.
4. Same as above.
5. It's up to the user which they want to accept and not.
6. Correct, never going to happen for safety and security reason.

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Number 6 sounds quite good, it becomes annoying when your browser randomly closes and you have to rewrite your post all over again.

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jordan" wrote:

1. You can add spell check on your browser.  We would not actually want to add auto correct since  it's the users choice.

2. Let me check on this.

3. Cool idea, not sure it that is doable.

4. Same as above.

5. It's up to the user which they want to accept and not.

6. Correct, never going to happen for safety and security reason.
Big Grin, and for number 5 it could be like comments, or you could check one if you didnt want them accepted

and James it can show whos talking, like it shows red around them.. but ya i do agree with you guys it wouldnt be safe, but it would be something awesome and people wouldnt give out their other site names.. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme
StarStarStar
I'm glad u have that bully thing on ur signature 

Hi my name is Rebecca pls add, and this is so much fun

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
this is good stuff, Jordan!!! smile

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

more suggestions.-moved

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
I do not like auto correct. But the others yeah,also maybe on the forums home,show the dates of the posts by the latest post,and a way to delete pms,and make the censors less strict so we could write english,

The Marine

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos