Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( I hope this was the logo you liked best )

Hello everyone! ^-^

Okay, so this idea is my friend jake01's idea, and I'm going to help him spread the word! And want to know YOUR opinion on this idea.

So this is for those who RP. A competition between the teams, team A1 and B1! Those in team A1 cannot post in B1 and vice versa.

It would be held for two weeks, and at the end of the two weeks the RP that the three judges(we'll have judges) bids most interesting, wins!

No spamming, must stay on topic, all the pre-set rules apply, and everyone may join! No ignoring other users too.

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say you're into this idea, please share! Alright, thank you ~

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds cool! That's actually a great idea!

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
good idea

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I LOVE the idea of this but not the number of post's being the winner. That just leads to spam. How about get a group of three judges to read both threads and decide which ones they enjoyed for content more instead? Such as who has the most detailed/plot posts that kept the readers' interest. 

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I LOVE the idea of this but not the number of post's being the winner. That just leads to spam. How about get a group of three judges to read both threads and decide which ones they enjoyed for content more instead? Such as who has the most detailed/plot posts that kept the readers' interest.
I agree. It should be more of the content and not the pages.

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yeah, that actually seems better. I'm also wondering, how would you know who joined the War? Do they put a symbol by the title of the roleplay so you know they're involved?

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Easy to do. Make two roleplay's with the same title and plot. One marked girls and one marked boys. We could maybe sticky them only for the contest duration. We give a certain time frame and both genders do their roleplay. Get three non roleplaying judges to read thru then vote?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a good idea Allie, but do you think someone would be dedicated to it? Like, who would do it?

And a symbol for the ones who join, that's a neat idea! I think I like that, but where would it be, and how would it be displayed?

I'm not trying to put down ANYONES idea, I'm really glad you suggested it, but I'll be asking questions. :3 I want to know every detail and want all the help so this may be real for my friend! If you have an idea, but not sure how to make it help, then maybe we could work it out and it be a big help!

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

That's a good idea Allie, but do you think someone would be dedicated to it? Like, who would do it?

And a symbol for the ones who join, that's a neat idea! I think I like that, but where would it be, and how would it be displayed?

I'm not trying to put down ANYONES idea, I'm really glad you suggested it, but I'll be asking questions. :3 I want to know every detail and want all the help so this may be real for my friend! If you have an idea, but not sure how to make it help, then maybe we could work it out and it be a big help!

I could do it, because I don't really like doing public roleplay's but I wanna help. 

I'm a Geek. Do I mind it?
Nah.
Do I want to be the popular girl?
Sometimes.
Would I change it?
No way! Don't you know? Geeks are going to change the world, darling. Wink I'm going to be one of them, too.

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this idea ^_^ and Allie's about the three judges, although it might not be entirely fair because of the judges' genders too but I generally love the ideaaa

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Inspiration - Motivation

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Harry potter or twilight???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Whats the longest book you ever read!...

latest videos