Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( I hope this was the logo you liked best )

Hello everyone! ^-^

Okay, so this idea is my friend jake01's idea, and I'm going to help him spread the word! And want to know YOUR opinion on this idea.

So this is for those who RP. A competition between the teams, team A1 and B1! Those in team A1 cannot post in B1 and vice versa.

It would be held for two weeks, and at the end of the two weeks the RP that the three judges(we'll have judges) bids most interesting, wins!

No spamming, must stay on topic, all the pre-set rules apply, and everyone may join! No ignoring other users too.

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say you're into this idea, please share! Alright, thank you ~

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds cool! That's actually a great idea!

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
good idea

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I LOVE the idea of this but not the number of post's being the winner. That just leads to spam. How about get a group of three judges to read both threads and decide which ones they enjoyed for content more instead? Such as who has the most detailed/plot posts that kept the readers' interest. 

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I LOVE the idea of this but not the number of post's being the winner. That just leads to spam. How about get a group of three judges to read both threads and decide which ones they enjoyed for content more instead? Such as who has the most detailed/plot posts that kept the readers' interest.
I agree. It should be more of the content and not the pages.

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yeah, that actually seems better. I'm also wondering, how would you know who joined the War? Do they put a symbol by the title of the roleplay so you know they're involved?

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Easy to do. Make two roleplay's with the same title and plot. One marked girls and one marked boys. We could maybe sticky them only for the contest duration. We give a certain time frame and both genders do their roleplay. Get three non roleplaying judges to read thru then vote?

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a good idea Allie, but do you think someone would be dedicated to it? Like, who would do it?

And a symbol for the ones who join, that's a neat idea! I think I like that, but where would it be, and how would it be displayed?

I'm not trying to put down ANYONES idea, I'm really glad you suggested it, but I'll be asking questions. :3 I want to know every detail and want all the help so this may be real for my friend! If you have an idea, but not sure how to make it help, then maybe we could work it out and it be a big help!

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

That's a good idea Allie, but do you think someone would be dedicated to it? Like, who would do it?

And a symbol for the ones who join, that's a neat idea! I think I like that, but where would it be, and how would it be displayed?

I'm not trying to put down ANYONES idea, I'm really glad you suggested it, but I'll be asking questions. :3 I want to know every detail and want all the help so this may be real for my friend! If you have an idea, but not sure how to make it help, then maybe we could work it out and it be a big help!

I could do it, because I don't really like doing public roleplay's but I wanna help. 

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

The Great RolePlay War

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this idea ^_^ and Allie's about the three judges, although it might not be entirely fair because of the judges' genders too but I generally love the ideaaa

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Favorite song?

Back to school #7: How to organize your pe...

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

speak about the above user

latest videos