Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Kidzworld App

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
I'm pretty sure someone has already posted this, but I just want to set up the reminder.

Kidzworld should make an app for Apple products, and any other device that works better as an app. I've tried using Kidzworld on Safari, it works, but I can't do certain things like copy image codes from an album.

I think it would be a good idea for those who can't use their computer and only have iPad, iPhone, etc.

Kidzworld App

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
kidzworld mobile is in development and testing. It will be live on the site in January

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

Kidzworld App

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

"allen" wrote:

kidzworld mobile is in development and testing. It will be live on the site in January
YAY! I've been waiting for it for the past 6 months now! It is true you can't copy the images' code.

Converse!
Converse.

Kidzworld App

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
You can play kidzworld games on your ###### device. I got an #-####.
And can you put it on the Google Play Store too? I dont' have an apple product...

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Kidzworld App

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
We are building a mobile web application which will be optimized for both android and ios.  You will not need to go to either the iStore or the Google Play Store as it is not gonna be an app.  It will load automatically when you access the site from a mobile device.

Check out the games section from your phone......

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Describe the profile pic above you

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos