Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello there. OWO
I would just like to make a suggestion about our KW chat!
As you can see, for the past months, as soon as a chat moderate leaves chat, things sometimes get out of hand. o.o
     For example, people have been rude, try to date people (I WANT TO KICK THE PERSON WHO CREATED ONLINE DATING IN THE SHIN), serious fights, people are older than 17, and much other gross things and they never follow the rules! You can obviously report and block the person but sometimes, users forget and continue fighting back, and they end up feeling really hurt as the bully continues their treachery. It's usually at night (in my time, eastern) that things get a little crazy... o.o
    I was just thinking that KW should hire night shift mods because obviously there is a time zone around the world and many people from other countries such as India, log on. I was thinking there should be a mod from another country such as India or China... yes, it is quite rare, but I'm just suggesting. :3
   Usually at night (in my time zone) people share webs, give out personal info, and ask people for other social networks, and break the rules A LOT. I know everyone has a life to live but what about the safety in chat? There could be strangers, older than 18. Well, it's possible. o.o 
   Now you may be asking why the heck am I up so late. o.o Well, my family are mostly night people a know it's not healthy, but umm... yeah... xD Anyhow, should extra chat mods be added? (No arguments or hates okay?)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

Posted By:
YouWillRememberMe- Lock
YouWillRememberMe-
StarStarStarStar
I don't fully support this idea but I do think they should make the filter better so it picks up words that get used a lot by online daters and rule breakers 

(Also have you been in chat at 5am in the morning? It's the funniest thing ever.)

Posted By:
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool
StarStarStarStar

I thought chat closed at night like 12:00

yogurt
no alter ego
a made man
peace tom and jerry

Posted By:
YouWillRememberMe- Lock
YouWillRememberMe-
StarStarStarStar

"yogurtiscool" wrote:

It use to.

Posted By:
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool
StarStarStarStar

"YouWillRememberMe-" wrote:

"yogurtiscool" wrote:

It use to.
oh

yogurt
no alter ego
a made man
peace tom and jerry

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
It is definitely something considered and is somewhat being implemented.

Don't ever hesitate to comment me about these troublesome users smile

By giving me this info I can better improve the filter and the users. But unless I know about it, there isn't much I can do

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Although I haven't really been on the Chat room for ages, I can see what you mean. Night shift mods are definitely something to be considered. I believe the mods have certain shifts they do I think. I'm not completely sure. But a great suggestion, nevertheless. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin XD

There is one problem though. I know a lot of parts of China and Asia have strict discipline, and Even some have to to go to school and things. And if you think that's in the say time while we're in the night. The real problem would be the lack of people and time problems as well.

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos