Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

My Idea - Username Approvals

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar
Hello! So I have the idea of username approvals. I've seen a large number of users with inappropriate usernames that go against KW completely. They include words that would normally be hashed off. I think before any user signs up officially they should have to wait for their usernames to be approved. Do you agree?

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That's already in place. So if something got through that shouldn't, please use the drop down box report and drop it to the bubble marked username 'username'. Done.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar

Some user names still go through human moderation - users 12 and under in the US.

All other user names go through a filter and then sometimes a human.  But as we know things slip through.  So PLEASE report any bad users to me and use the report button which is on all profiles and select user name as the reason.

Thanks for the help! Grin

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar

"Jordan" wrote:

Some user names still go through human moderation - users 12 and under in the US.

All other user names go through a filter and then sometimes a human.  But as we know things slip through.  So PLEASE report any bad users to me and use the report button which is on all profiles and select user name as the reason.

Alrighty

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Report Username for:

This is what the drop box looks like after you hit report on anyone's page. Simply click a bubble or if doesn't suit the choices you may click 'other' and type in whatever you need after another box appears. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jordan" wrote:

oh wow o-o i thought just at night the filter approved usernames....

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

Skittles or Nutella

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

Tattoos or Piercings

The Fault In our Stars! ♥-moved

Whose your favorite basketball player?

latest videos