Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

profile bio

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
i accidentally messed up the bio editor on my account and now i can't edit anything on my bio. half of the stuff is like underneath the bio editor box

im pretty sure it is because of the table i put in (i've done it before and this hasn't happened though so i was really confused)

Ginger|Melissa

profile bio

Posted By:
CJrockFUN
CJrockFUN
StarStarStarStar
Tell Jordan the admin. Sorry but I can't tell you anything else. I will tell you when I do. Wink

CJrock
[spoiler]
[\spoiler Make sure to read me and my toys blogs!
My toy is special, I Chose it, i hug it, I made it my own, I promise to love it and give it a home. The toy ccode #selfie toys
Music is my life!
My fave hobbie is singing! ]

You rock!!! smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

profile bio

Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
StarStarStarStarStar
what about it

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073

profile bio

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Try clicking on Source (top right corner of bio editor) and remove everything that's in there, and save.. it'll remove everything from your bio so make sure you have copies of any photo's etc and you'll just have to kind of start over again but it should get rid of that table thingy.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

profile bio

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
I fixed what I could and commented you.

It happens when users copy in a ton of HTML that our editor does not recognize. Best to stick to what we offer on KW

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

profile bio

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Try clicking on Source (top right corner of bio editor) and remove everything that's in there, and save.. it'll remove everything from your bio so make sure you have copies of any photo's etc and you'll just have to kind of start over again but it should get rid of that table thingy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos