Back left
Back right
Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Please..

And if you could tell me why it was locked in the first place, that''d be great.

But if it was for that dancing bunny gif., then that''s unfair. No warning. ;[

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--
SYTYCD
Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

SYTYCD
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

tis unlocked. be good.

Kidzworld Admin email - info@kidzworld.com for technical assistance

Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
But what did I dooooo?

SYTYCD
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I Have A Question , Why Did These Admins Lock My Other Profile ( SimplyNyla(; ) I Dont Get What I Did , Please Message Back ASAP !

YounqMoneyCashMoney(:

Posted By:

Thumb

"NylaaaGoHardd" wrote:

I Have A Question , Why Did These Admins Lock My Other Profile ( SimplyNyla(; ) I Dont Get What I Did , Please Message Back ASAP !
Becuz...AGAIN...you were putting up inappropriate pics. If you promise to stop doing that, I'll unlock your account......whatdya say?

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I Nyla Robinson Promise To Not Put Up Anymore Inappropriate Pictures. That Was All My Fault . So Can You Moderators / Admins Unlock That Profile ?

YounqMoneyCashMoney(:

Posted By:

Thumb

"NylaaaGoHardd" wrote:

I Nyla Robinson Promise To Not Put Up Anymore Inappropriate Pictures. That Was All My Fault . So Can You Moderators / Admins Unlock That Profile ?
TY...You are wonderful! Did you see that I unlocked your profile last night? Have a great Sunday!!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

So , my brother doesnt know why his account got locked? and he would like to know if you could please unlock his profile? because he promises that he has done nothing wrong...  his account:  Matthew_vf      he said he has made so many friends and he would really like to keep them.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Morgan_Morg " wrote:

So , my brother doesnt know why his account got locked? and he would like to know if you could please unlock his profile? because he promises that he has done nothing wrong...  his account:  Matthew_vf      he said he has made so many friends and he would really like to keep them.
You should probably comment one of the admins about this, try commenting JordanAchilles.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity