Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5703
We cannot be able to change our usernames yet. That feature of changing usernames will be coming soon
 smile


Posted By:
FallenFalcon75
FallenFalcon75
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Can you make it so KW members can make their own quizzes?

FallenFalcon75


Posted By:
prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 156
What does 'visiting' mean in the KW new rewards thing?

-Candy smile


Posted By:
ty the knot
ty the knot
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16
when you are writing a forum how do you add a picture to your forum????????? I'm clueless.

Ty


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13336

"ty the knot" wrote:

when you are writing a forum how do you add a picture to your forum????????? I'm clueless.
get the embed code and paste it into the forum thing :o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13336

"prettycandy1169" wrote:

What does 'visiting' mean in the KW new rewards thing?
everytime YOU visit the site like logging in

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
CHAMMAK-challo
CHAMMAK-challo
Member since:
June, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
i want to change my name ..... how can i ? when i go to settings and in about me when i click change button it open ad say that it is comming soon ? when i asked jordan about it she says to make a ew account ! with this website .................. we cant change our name , we can chat or speek in urdu with friends 

ROHA GUL GHORY the great and the greatest person ( in the world ) .....................................................


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3201

"CHAMMAK-challo" wrote:

i want to change my name ..... how can i ? when i go to settings and in about me when i click change button it open ad say that it is comming soon ? when i asked jordan about it she says to make a ew account ! with this website .................. we cant change our name , we can chat or speek in urdu with friends 


like Jordan said if you want a different username, you just have to make a new account because the username changer is not ready yet.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
CHAMMAK-challo
CHAMMAK-challo
Member since:
June, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
This is not any reason that it is not available , but it has to be available ......


ROHA GUL GHORY the great and the greatest person ( in the world ) .....................................................


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14511

"CHAMMAK-challo" wrote:

This is not any reason that it is not available , but it has to be available ......



What are you relating that to? Change username feature? 


play online games

latest forum posts

Are you single or taken?

Chocolates vs Chips.

Are you single or taken?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Are you single or taken?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos