Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

can i change my username?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"big king" wrote:

Can a change my username please

You can not do it yet.  But the admins are working on it. Smile Nose

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
Star
how do i change my username

Jboo_baby

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA" wrote:

how do i change my username

That feature isn't available yet. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Maybe you can just change the username without the old user name beside it. If they don't know who the person is, maybe the person could just click and read the bios, since everything would be the same except the username! And their profile pics could be the same and you could see their face also. Or maybe if people don't know the new username, they could just search the old one and it could still link them to the account but with the other username on it. this is just my suggestion Big Grin

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"mzbre-bre11" wrote:

Maybe you can just change the username without the old user name beside it. If they don't know who the person is, maybe the person could just click and read the bios, since everything would be the same except the username! And their profile pics could be the same and you could see their face also. Or maybe if people don't know the new username, they could just search the old one and it could still link them to the account but with the other username on it. this is just my suggestion Big Grin

That's a good idea, I think it might be displayed somewhere and if not, people can just put it on their bio. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

"allen" wrote:

We have this built but we have one more problem to figure out! If you change your username from : username to: Ihaveanewusername, how will all of your friends be able to find you, cause they will not know your new username. We are trying to figure out how to have your old username attached to your new one - for a couple of months. Sound easy! But what if your username has all 30 characters used, and you create a new username - also with 30 characters. How would we fit th both of them into all of the different little lines and spaces across the site, without it looking like a dogs breakfast? These are just a couple of examples of the little issues that need to get resolved before we can do this. But.....we ARE working on it!  Blush

I've been wondering about this feature for a while now. I heard rumor of this feature a few months ago and was elated to hear that it might be an option for me to change my username without having to create an ENTIRELY new account. This is just an idea, but regarding the issue that your friends wouldn't be aware of who you are if your name was switched without any warning, couldn't there just be a notification or an automatic message that was sent to all of your friends that was structured like the message you receive when someone shares a forum post with you?

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohok

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted By:
sum1
sum1
Star
How do I change my username??? Dazed

s.b star

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"sum1" wrote:

How do I change my username??? Dazed
you can change your soon

maybe or sign up again Indifferent Nose

Posted By:
sum1
sum1
Star
Oh Ok,Thanks for the advise....thx  smile

s.b star

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos