Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

How to become/duties of a junior mod

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
I was just curious, how do you become a mod? And what do they have to do?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are still helping. We are not adding any new junior mods right now. If and when a user is considered they will be asked. Junior mods just moderate the forums, like lock, sticky & move threads.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can only become a Jr Mod by being asked by the Admin here. They monitor the boards, move and lock threads. Help test things as well as answer thousands of questions from users. They do not ban people however, that's admin's call. Tbh, its alot of work. I don't evny them and I wouldn't want the job. hth

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are still helping. We are not adding any new junior mods right now. If and when a user is considered they will be asked. Junior mods just moderate the forums, like lock, sticky & move threads.
Ah! Thanks! Wink

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

You can only become a Jr Mod by being asked by the Admin here. They monitor the boards, move and lock threads. Help test things as well as answer thousands of questions from users. They do not ban people however, that's admin's call. Tbh, its alot of work. I don't evny them and I wouldn't want the job. hth
Thanks.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Posted By:
TheBeautifulJourney♥
TheBeautifulJourney♥
Star

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Lol now u are one !!!!!

-giantsjetsmets

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

Words that start with C.

What's your pet?

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

What's your pet?

latest videos