Back left
Back right

How to become/duties of a junior mod

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I was just curious, how do you become a mod? And what do they have to do?

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are still helping. We are not adding any new junior mods right now. If and when a user is considered they will be asked. Junior mods just moderate the forums, like lock, sticky & move threads.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

You can only become a Jr Mod by being asked by the Admin here. They monitor the boards, move and lock threads. Help test things as well as answer thousands of questions from users. They do not ban people however, that's admin's call. Tbh, its alot of work. I don't evny them and I wouldn't want the job. hth

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are still helping. We are not adding any new junior mods right now. If and when a user is considered they will be asked. Junior mods just moderate the forums, like lock, sticky & move threads.
Ah! Thanks! Wink

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

You can only become a Jr Mod by being asked by the Admin here. They monitor the boards, move and lock threads. Help test things as well as answer thousands of questions from users. They do not ban people however, that's admin's call. Tbh, its alot of work. I don't evny them and I wouldn't want the job. hth
Thanks.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Ladybug

The name is Emily Grin

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

Lol now u are one !!!!!

-giantsjetsmets

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity