Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar
Most Jr Mods have boards they spend more time on but we are not Board Mods; if we were, it would mean we have less time to watch all the boards.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I like looking through all of the threads. I'd probably find it more boring if this idea went forward officially.  I like that we can talk with other users, and that would probably be a problem if this idea went forward. But as Zonkers! said, I think everyone has their own part that they spend more time in anyway, so it's not really needed. 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar
@ Kat: Same here. I've been talking to the Admins about Board Mods for quite a while. I'm not sure if they've decided anything yet but I'm pretty sure that if they decide to add Board Mods, they will be separate from Jr Mods. Jr Mods is working too good the way it is, there's no reason to change that. Most boards don't need their own Mod anyways, look at most of the sports & music boards. Some people just like to complain about everything.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zonkers!" wrote:

@ Kat: Same here. I've been talking to the Admins about Board Mods for quite a while. I'm not sure if they've decided anything yet but I'm pretty sure that if they decide to add Board Mods, they will be separate from Jr Mods. Jr Mods is working too good the way it is, there's no reason to change that.
I like the way the system works already. You're right, there's no reason to change the amazing work that all of the Jr.Mods do. (Like you guys, I've only just become one, lol) 

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that every Jr. Mod, or any Mod does their job perfectly. That their isn't any reason for there to be Jr. Mods looking over the board section.  When they have more important things going on. Jr. Mods really need a break, sometimes.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I think that every Jr. Mod, or any Mod does their job perfectly. That their isn't any reason for there to be Jr. Mods looking over the board section.  When they have more important things going on. Jr. Mods really need a break, sometimes.
I think the Mods/Admins/Jr.Mods don't get credited enough for their work on the boards and the site and stuff. I'm not talking about me, again. I mean the ones before me. (:  I think the Jr.Mods will agree on the last bit, that they need a break..But it'd be strange if they did, and I think they'd rather be working to be honest. Wink 

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
Tabby_Wants_You!_1979850 Lock
Tabby_Wants_You!_1979850
StarStarStar
Junior Mods Do Their Jobs Exactly How They Are Supposed Too . But What Really Bugs Me Sometimes Is That Jr. Mods Are Like Only Really Good Friends With Other Jr. Mods . Not That It's Bad, But No One Should Show Favoritism .

Narnian Tabby c;

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="-Kat-"][quote="jordand08"]I think that every Jr. Mod, or any Mod does their job perfectly. That their isn't any reason for there to be Jr. Mods looking over the board section.  When they have more important things going on. Jr. Mods really need a break, sometimes.[/quote] I think the Mods/Admins/Jr.Mods don't get credited enough for their work on the boards and the site and stuff. I'm not talking about me, again. I mean the ones before me. (:  I think the Jr.Mods will agree on the last bit, that they need a break..But it'd be strange if they did, and I think they'd rather be working to be honest. Wink  I can imagine when KW didn't have any Mods on. Oh God, who knows what would happen? But yeah, Mods, have so much going on. They don't actually have a time, where they can talk to friends. Or hang and not worry about anything. Like Dylan told me once. But, they really need a break.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tabby_Wants_You!" wrote:

Junior Mods Do Their Jobs Exactly How They Are Supposed Too . But What Really Bugs Me Sometimes Is That Jr. Mods Are Like Only Really Good Friends With Other Jr. Mods . Not That It's Bad, But No One Should Show Favoritism .
It's really not showing favoritism, I mean they may be talking about something they need to be talking about. I mean, or they could just for once, want to like us, who doesn't have a job on here. Showing favoritism is totally different then one mod talking to another.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Jr Mods....

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
they  all  cant  be  on  all   day  there  kids    you  know  and   if  there  is  an  emergency  in  one
category   like  for  example  hugebear  was  not  online  and  -kat-   was  in  her  part   and  in  hugebears
catigory  there  was  a  fight  than  what  would  happen ?

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Frozen 2 - Chapter 1!!!

do you like to play basketball??

Justin Bieber Or Niall Horan??-moved

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

The Alphabet Game-moved

Boyfriend ?

latest videos