Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

A little feedback. :3

Posted By:
SadButTrue Lock
SadButTrue
StarStarStarStar
I just thought i'd say that since I last logged on to Kidzworld, which was when I was 11, Kidzworld has changed a lot in those years. In some positive ways, and of course in some negative ways. For some of the positive ways i'd say the new profiles, forum/boards editors, and the fact there are a lot more users. But as of course I have a few negatives, not that many but i'll start off by mentioning the chat. It looks confusing and I don't see what was wrong with the old one but I suppose i'll get used to it. I never really cared too much for chat in the first place. And my last negative is the change username button. Really? I know it's not working yet but I strongly disagree with it. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it.  

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." ~ Winston Churchill

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The username change was requested for, loads of times by loads of users. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
The new chat is different and it might take some time to get used to, but I don't find it confusing at all. Just ask if you get confused by anything though.  Would you care to spend some time and give the reason why you dislike the change username button?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You'll adapt to the new chat changes soon, meanwhile, feel free to comment me if it's confusing you. Why don't you agree with the change username feature?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
SadButTrue Lock
SadButTrue
StarStarStarStar
I don't absolutely hate it I just disagree with it. Quite strongly. I just find it feeling quite weird, that's all. 

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"SadButTrue" wrote:

I don't absolutely hate it I just disagree with it. Quite strongly. I just find it feeling quite weird, that's all. 
Oh ok

Posted By:
SadButTrue Lock
SadButTrue
StarStarStarStar
Plus I'd also like to add that I can see why many of users would want to change their username, but will there be somewhere saying their old name? Like a newsfeed saying "Username changed their Username to Example" or something?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"SadButTrue" wrote:

Plus I'd also like to add that I can see why many of users would want to change their username, but will there be somewhere saying their old name? Like a newsfeed saying "Username changed their Username to Example" or something?
I think somewhere, it will display their old username. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
SadButTrue Lock
SadButTrue
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"SadButTrue" wrote:

I think somewhere, it will display their old username. smile
Oh good. 

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"SadButTrue" wrote:

I think that underneath their new username, they'll be the old one, or something like that. I don't think the Admins would let us all get confused. And I also think they'll be a limited amount of times you can change your username. smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

latest videos