Back right

List of online Jr. Mods/mods/admins

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Good Idea!

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb♥.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

At the bottom of the forums it will show and admin/mod in red and junior mods are green. 
Yes, but as James said, that only shows the ones on the forums.

Adieu.

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"James" wrote:

At the bottom of the forums it will show and admin/mod in red and junior mods are green. 
I do agree it would be nice to have one spot that had the available mods and admins online status. Definitely wouldn't hurt  smile Where would you see this being?

Posting in the forums!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"James" wrote:

I do agree it would be nice to have one spot that had the available mods and admins online status. Definitely wouldn't hurt  smile Where would you see this being?
Like I said, I'm not entirely sure, but I think the best place for it would be on the KW Zone page. It would also be helpful for determining who the current Jr. Mods are.

Adieu.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

[quote="Dezarkle"][quote="James"][quote="Dezarkle"][quote="James"]At the bottom of the forums it will show and admin/mod in red and junior mods are green. [/quote] Yes, but as James said, that only shows the ones on the forums.[/quote] I do agree it would be nice to have one spot that had the available mods and admins online status. Definitely wouldn't hurt  smile Where would you see this being?[/quote] Like I said, I'm not entirely sure, but I think the best place for it would be on the KW Zone page. It would also be helpful for determining who the current Jr. Mods are.[/quote] Yes, but as James said, that only shows the ones on the forums.[/quote] I do agree it would be nice to have one spot that had the available mods and admins online status. Definitely wouldn't hurt  smile Where would you see this being?[/quote] Like I said, I'm not entirely sure, but I think the best place for it would be on the KW Zone page. It would also be helpful for determining who the current Jr. Mods are.[/quote] This is the awesome idea Jacob and I does agree with putting it on the KW Zone page too cos some of us Blush is in the KW Zone more then on the boards but were still here

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Good idea! ^.^

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I agree that it should be easyer to  find it  also maybe a list of admins mods and Jr Mods will be helpful to new users

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Junior Mods lock, move, and sticky moves forum threads.

I help the Junior Moderators with the forum boards. If you have questions ask me! ♥

You know who's beautiful? Check the first word again.

Nice idea Big Grin

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Good Idea. (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity