×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hi everyone! In chat we have mods. But I think we should also have filters. We need them because people swear and it isn't nice. Post if you agree, and want filters.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
January 2011
Posts: 520

I've talked about this to James and them awhile back ago when I was more often. I agree. Well, we used to have it where whenever someone cussed it would put asterisks and kick the person out, but it kept glitching so they had to get rid of that.

ray, gavin, michael


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Oh, but they should have something. People fight with mods and swear, and on the comments they should do it too.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 5568

Okay,Sounds good! :3

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4578

I don't think so. The mod catches the person, they get kicked and they remove the person's swearing as fast as possible. They can remove the comment so others cannot see it. Their's mods so I don't think we need a filter in chat.

Ladybug

The name is Emily Grin


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I am epic" wrote:

I don't think so. The mod catches the person, they get kicked and they remove the person's swearing as fast as possible. They can remove the comment so others cannot see it. Their's mods so I don't think we need a filter in chat.
I know, but you can see the swearword and it really bugs me. There are sometimes also young children there.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Every time I role play it hashes it out and earlier I got a warning for no reason with words that would never gotten sent to th mods so will my account be locked if  I continue rping?

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"Beerocker1030" wrote:

Every time I role play it hashes it out and earlier I got a warning for no reason with words that would never gotten sent to th mods so will my account be locked if  I continue rping?

I wouldn't worry about the warning too much, the admins are aware of what the filter is like now and they are improving it. If you want to help then you could send the admins the words that are getting blocked. smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 1136

I get so many words blocked and they are all good words. sometimes the same word gets blocked then it doesnt the next time. if i have something important to tell my friends here first i send the comment to myself to see if it really goes through

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

I get so many words blocked and they are all good words. sometimes the same word gets blocked then it doesnt the next time. if i have something important to tell my friends here first i send the comment to myself to see if it really goes through


Please comment an admin about the words that are getting blocked. smile


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity