Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Suggestions

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I feel like posting suggestions, so here goes. Some of you might not like it though. 1) How about a widget that is a clock? It'll be cool if we had a widget that told us the time!  2) The 'written by you' type up box should be like the bio one. I was thinking it'll be more attractive? Then people will want to read it more. 3) We should be able to have our profile pictures as gifs. I want to have a profile picture as a gif. I like moving pictures! 4) Emoticons for the board and comments post. I was thinking how about bigger and more 3D kind of effect emoticons. 5) The animal forums should be Animals & Nature? Just saying. Some of you or most of you'll disagree with these ideas. I just wanted to post them in case there's a chance. And some of you might have thought of these ideas already. You can say anything about these ideas, good or bad. I don't get offended.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Suggestions

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that they're all great ideas. Grin Hopefully sometime Kidzworld could consider adding them.  I think with the widget clock idea, Kat made a thread that said there could be a clock that told us the time in different countries, and I like that idea. :3

Suggestions

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I think that they're all great ideas. Grin Hopefully sometime Kidzworld could consider adding them.  I think with the widget clock idea, Kat made a thread that said there could be a clock that told us the time in different countries, and I like that idea. :3
Thanks! And I've seen Kat's thread. I like her idea too. ^.^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Suggestions

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I think all the ideas are amazing. :3

Suggestions

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Thaaankss

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Suggestions

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I think that they're all great ideas. Grin Hopefully sometime Kidzworld could consider adding them. I think with the widget clock idea, Kat made a thread that said there could be a clock that told us the time in different countries, and I like that idea. :3
Thanks! And I've seen Kat's thread. I like her idea too. ^.^
It's alright & good! ^-^

Suggestions

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
Great idea!

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Suggestions

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
All these ideas are wonderful! Big Grin

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Suggestions

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I loves your ideas and this 1) How about a widget that is a clock? It'll be cool if we had a widget that told us the time!  Love  2) The 'written by you' type up box should be like the bio one. I was thinking it'll be more attractive? Then people will want to read it more. Love  3) We should be able to have our profile pictures as gifs. I want to have a profile picture as a gif. I like moving pictures! Love  4) Emoticons for the board and comments post. I was thinking how about bigger and more 3D kind of effect emoticons.  I loves the emoticons we has already but this is just me opinion Big Grin  5) The animal forums should be Animals & Nature? Just saying.Love 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

Advice to You

About cheetahs...

latest videos