Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Please help!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!

Attack On Titan Quote

Please help!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?

~bow down to chibi neko kitty~
^-*

Please help!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?
youtube. Yes I am. I tried about 20 times and nothing will come through!

Attack On Titan Quote

Please help!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
What does it say when you try to  emb it?

~bow down to chibi neko kitty~
^-*

Please help!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!
You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:

Please help!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Your view on Moral Absolution-moved

My best friend threatens me

get spookt

awnser the question the person above you asks

Your view on Moral Absolution-moved

get spookt

latest videos