x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!

Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?
youtube. Yes I am. I tried about 20 times and nothing will come through!

Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
What does it say when you try to  emb it?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!
You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12

StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:

latest forum posts

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Names From A-Z

The last song you heard describes your lif...

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Names From A-Z

Hiya! Any other lesbians?

What're you watching (2015)

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games