Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Please help!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17395
Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!

Attack On Titan Quote


Please help!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14897
Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?




Please help!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17395

"naruto200" wrote:

Either youtube doesn't allow embembing from that video (Copyright isues) Are you uploading it from youtbe or Myspase? are you using the right code?
youtube. Yes I am. I tried about 20 times and nothing will come through!

Attack On Titan Quote


Please help!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14897
What does it say when you try to  emb it?




Please help!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51176

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!
You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:

#girlsalliancecamp


Please help!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10134

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Okay I want to upload a video but nothing will embed! I tired 7 different songs in 3 different versions and nothing will come up!
You'll just have to keep looking until you find one that you can embed, there isn't anything KW can do about this, unfortunately. D:


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

latest videos