Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

What's wrong with my pic??

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
Okay, I wanted to post a picture on the forums.I copied the embed code and pasted it,submitted the picture but got rejected.It said the girl in the picture body was blank but it isn't!She has clothes and everything,please explain why and help me! Frown

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
There is nothing wrong with your pic unless!!!: She seems to look more on the sexual side she is making an inaprolriate sighn Or!!!: Sometimes elcetronics read things wrong and " think" there is a problem with it. For example have you ever noticed your computer forgets a post and then when you reload it comes up? Well similar to that Or!!: The mods dont like it

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
Well the only thing she's doing is pointing at a window with her index finger smiling Frustrated I hope its just my computer

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

Okay, I wanted to post a picture on the forums.I copied the embed code and pasted it,submitted the picture but got rejected.It said the girl in the picture body was blank but it isn't!She has clothes and everything,please explain why and help me! Frown
Try upload it again and see if it gets approved or not.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

Try upload it again and see if it gets approved or not.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
StarStarStarStar
just upload it then save it on KW and and at the bottem theres green things click proflie pic

me
Hands Nails

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos