Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Why is the amount of symbols you can use for you status so low?  You can barely type what you are doing.  I understand that Kidzworld doesn't want kids rambling on in their status, but why can't you at least type (this is just an example), "Eating an awesome breakfast of pancakes and sausage.  *drools*"(it has over sixty symbols)?  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Probably because on "My Mood" has less than sixty characters/symbols and they want it to be the same as the status. Tongue Out

Eren :3

"If you think reality is just living comfortably and following your own whims, can you seriously dare to call yourself a soldier?" - Eren Jaeger

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"I am epic" wrote:

Probably because on "My Mood" has less than ## characters/symbols and they want it to be the same as the status. Tongue Out

I don't think so.  But thanks for answering.  

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
I think it's intended to just be a profile formatting sort of thing. Use bio for longer messages, use the "what am I doing now?" thing to VERY VERY briefly describe what you're doing

Seems pretty straight forward, but I don't think it's a big deal to begin with. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Cos it has to fit on one line and I think this is why smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think it's intended to just be a profile formatting sort of thing. Use bio for longer messages, use the "what am I doing now?" thing to VERY VERY briefly describe what you're doing

Seems pretty straight forward, but I don't think it's a big deal to begin with. 

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Keep it short and sweet!  Wink

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with you but if the message went onto more than one line then it wouldn't look very nice. Frustrated

John Green is my spirit animal.

play online games

latest forum posts

About your profile.

The Sims 4 - CHEATS

Whats your favorite game?

Describe the above person's profile pic wi...

When is your birthday?

Do You Believe in Miracles???

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

latest videos