Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why so low? (You are going to click this)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Why is the amount of symbols you can use for you status so low?  You can barely type what you are doing.  I understand that Kidzworld doesn't want kids rambling on in their status, but why can't you at least type (this is just an example), "Eating an awesome breakfast of pancakes and sausage.  *drools*"(it has over sixty symbols)?  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Probably because on "My Mood" has less than sixty characters/symbols and they want it to be the same as the status. Tongue Out

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"I am epic" wrote:

Probably because on "My Mood" has less than ## characters/symbols and they want it to be the same as the status. Tongue Out

I don't think so.  But thanks for answering.  

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
I think it's intended to just be a profile formatting sort of thing. Use bio for longer messages, use the "what am I doing now?" thing to VERY VERY briefly describe what you're doing

Seems pretty straight forward, but I don't think it's a big deal to begin with. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Cos it has to fit on one line and I think this is why smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

I think it's intended to just be a profile formatting sort of thing. Use bio for longer messages, use the "what am I doing now?" thing to VERY VERY briefly describe what you're doing

Seems pretty straight forward, but I don't think it's a big deal to begin with. 

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Keep it short and sweet!  Wink

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with you but if the message went onto more than one line then it wouldn't look very nice. Frustrated

John Green is my spirit animal.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos