Lock

Thank you smile And I hope it does too smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

We have discussing this for quite some time here and we may be able to add an approve all comments butto or an approve page which approve all comment on that page.

As it seems most users do not use the approve button and it may cause more hassle.

What about if  comments automatically approved after you view them for the first time?

Posting in the forums!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

We have discussing this for quite some time here and we may be able to add an approve all comments butto or an approve page which approve all comment on that page.

As it seems most users do not use the approve button and it may cause more hassle.

What about if  comments automatically approved after you view them for the first time?

Sounds good to me.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

I like this idea except for the last sentence. Some people want private conversations to stay private, so having them be automatically approved...well lol

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"James" wrote:

I like this idea except for the last sentence. Some people want private conversations to stay private, so having them be automatically approved...well lol

Can't they just remove the comments box from their profile?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

When we do this they may be adding a new feature that allows you to have a more private conversation without hiding it behind the approve button. Big Grin

Posting in the forums!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

When we do this they may be adding a new feature that allows you to have a more private conversation without hiding it behind the approve button. Big Grin

That would be awesome James except I does agree I dont want all comments to automatically get approved cos I like approving or deleting when I has replied and not just when I seen the comment. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*two thumbs up*

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
good idea James

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity