Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Name That Song

Posted By:
Dudel
Dudel
StarStarStarStar
Ok heres one. He was standing in the rubble Of an old farmhouse outside Birmingham when some on the scene reporter Stuck a camera in the face of that old man He said tell the folks please mister what are you gonna do? Now that this twister has taken all thats dear to you The old man smiled and said boy let me tell you something ..................?

This is my signature.

Name That Song

Posted By:
ikayla14_1609838 Lock
ikayla14_1609838
StarStarStar
this aint nothin by craig morgan smile

Name That Song

Posted By:
Dudel
Dudel
StarStarStarStar
Yupp. This? Im going home gonna load my SHOTGU/\/ wait by the door and light a cigarette if he wanna fight well now he got one he aINT seen me crazy yet slapped my face shook me like a ragdoll dont that sound like a real man im gonna show him what little girls are made of _____________________?

This is my signature.

Name That Song

Posted By:
girls rule forever
girls rule forever
StarStarStarStar
its called gunpowder and lead

girls are awsome and will rocks forever!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ; )

Name That Song

Posted By:
Dudel
Dudel
StarStarStarStar
ok so anyone have one? i wanna do some x]

This is my signature.

Name That Song

Posted By:
ikayla14_1609838 Lock
ikayla14_1609838
StarStarStar
guess this one: To kiss and tell, it's just not my style. But the night is young, and it's been awhile and she broke my heart, broke it right in two, and it took some time but I'm feelin' like I'm finally ready to find, find somebody new I wanna kiss a girl I wanna hold her tight Maybe make a little magic in the moonlight Don't wanna go too far just to take it slow But I shouldn't be lonely in this big old world I wanna kiss a girl

Name That Song

Posted By:
Dudel
Dudel
StarStarStarStar

"ikayla14" wrote:

guess this one: To kiss and tell, it's just not my style. But the night is young, and it's been awhile and she broke my heart, broke it right in two, and it took some time but I'm feelin' like I'm finally ready to find, find somebody new I wanna kiss a girl I wanna hold her tight Maybe make a little magic in the moonlight Don't wanna go too far just to take it slow But I shouldn't be lonely in this big old world I wanna kiss a girl
Kiss a girl keith urban

This is my signature.

Name That Song

Posted By:
shellybell123
shellybell123
StarStarStar
Ok. Here's 1. I should've known by the way you passed me by there was somthin' in your eye and it wasn't right. I should've walked but I never had the chance everything got out of hand and I let it slide. Now I only have myself to blame, for fallin' for your stupid games, I wish my life could be the way it was before I saw your face.....

This time Baby, i'll be here, Bullet Proof.

Name That Song

Posted By:
Dudel
Dudel
StarStarStarStar
idk

This is my signature.

Name That Song

Posted By:
ikayla14_1609838 Lock
ikayla14_1609838
StarStarStar

"shellybell123" wrote:

Ok. Here's 1. I should've known by the way you passed me by there was somthin' in your eye and it wasn't right. I should've walked but I never had the chance everything got out of hand and I let it slide. Now I only have myself to blame, for fallin' for your stupid games, I wish my life could be the way it was before I saw your face.....
is it undo it by carrie underwood?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

latest videos