Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Name That Song

Posted By:
Crosby
Crosby
StarStar
try this one. Been goin' round and round all day  Bailin' some hay and stacking it all up  Can't wait for the Sun to go downRoll into town  Shine the old truck up  Swing by the quick stop  Grab a little shiner bock  Then ease on out your way  To your place around 8 o'clockWell I'm just ready to ride this chevy,  Ride this chevy down a little backroad  Slide your pretty little self on over  Get a little closer, turn up the radio  Put your pretty pink toes on the dash  Lean your seat back  Man I swear there ain't nothing looks better than that  Sweet tan, little thing with nothing to do  I wanna take a little ride with you

Name That Song

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"the man12345" wrote:

heres one, One two three baby dont think twice, just like that you got a brand new life, off in this truck going through those city lights... name that song!!!!
Is it songbird by rascal flatts? Or something like that?

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Name That Song

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"samsamblondie" wrote:

it is called im going home to load my sot gut
Love that song! It's gun powder and led by Carrie underwood!

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Name That Song

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"kenziecole02" wrote:

name this i ran out crying and you followed behind mehind me and saidi will nevet let you out of my sight agian. that was half of tthe midlle part
Is it mine by Taylor swift?

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Name That Song

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
This one isn't country but it's a cool rock song! Hippie im here for you she said, and we can stay for a while.  My boyfriends gone, we can just pretend. lips that need no introduction, now who's the greater sin? ur dragby seems to reply (tell me darlin) where do we begin? was this over before, before it ever began? Ur lips, ur lies, ur lust, like the devils got ur hand. this was over before, before it ever began! ur kiss, ur calls, ur crutch, like the devils in ur hands! Everyone in this town is seeing somebody else. everybodys tired of someone, are eyes all of our help? questions that need no answer now, im tired of who I am. u were my greatest mistake i fell in love with ur sin, ur littlest sin.  Geuss that song and remember, it's not country, I just don't think they have a rock version of this Hippie:

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Name That Song

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
The feel good drag - Anberlin Try this one ;   How was your night, mine was wonderful, with you by my side.

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Name That Song

Posted By:
Animal4ever
Animal4ever
StarStarStarStar

"Princess of Webkinz" wrote:

"samsamblondie" wrote:

it is called im going home to load my sot gut
Love that song! It's gun powder and led by Carrie underwood!
MIRANDA LAMBERT SINGS GUN POWDER AND LEAD NOT CARRIE UNDERWOOD smile

Animalgirl4ever and Hunter Hayes Lover4ever

Horses Are God's Apology For Men LOL

Love Life And Thank God Everyday For It

I'm Texan And Proud Of It

I'm Not A Racist, I Just Don't Like Obama

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with L

Rate the band above you

This or That??