Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
How Many Of You Like Scotty McCreery? What Song?

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love him! My favorite is Water Tower Town or Write My Number On Your Hand!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 ilove his song water tower town . as soon as he audition iknew he would win and he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well now my aunt bought me his album clear as day and the song clear as day was sad but it does show how one person life was efected by drunk driving and how sad it is . thanks for making this forum,                 bookbot

logan lerman
zac efron
josh huctherson
my boys

Posted By:

Thumb

what bookbot said and also somthing ealse about cler as day not only did someone get hurt but it was not there foult the driver lived. sssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy                  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

blond is good
pizza great
samsamblondie is the name

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He's amazing! I love his song Trouble With The Girls.

I'm Kate and I'm;

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity