Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Scotty McCreery

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
How Many Of You Like Scotty McCreery? What Song?

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

Scotty McCreery

Posted By:
lizabeth0902
lizabeth0902
Star
I love him! My favorite is Water Tower Town or Write My Number On Your Hand!

Scotty McCreery

Posted By:
bookbot
bookbot
StarStar
 ilove his song water tower town . as soon as he audition iknew he would win and he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well now my aunt bought me his album clear as day and the song clear as day was sad but it does show how one person life was efected by drunk driving and how sad it is . thanks for making this forum,                 bookbot

logan lerman
zac efron
josh huctherson
my boys

Scotty McCreery

Posted By:
samsamblondie
samsamblondie
Star
what bookbot said and also somthing ealse about cler as day not only did someone get hurt but it was not there foult the driver lived. sssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy                  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

blond is good
pizza great
samsamblondie is the name

Scotty McCreery

Posted By:
-Affinity._1855571 Lock
-Affinity._1855571
Star
He's amazing! I love his song Trouble With The Girls.

I'm Kate and I'm;

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ehhh...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos