Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Dance
Chat about your favorite dance style in the Kidzworld's kid and teen dance forum. From hip-hop to jazz to Breakdance, you can post about all the latest dance style.

My Dance recital

Posted By:
dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance
StarStar
On may 25  I had my dance rehearsal, I was not as nervous as I thought is would be. In 5 days came the dance recital we first had our jazz dance, it was boogie shoes (glee) we had extra time with other people's dances. Soon it was our turn I stepped on the stage and turn around. We boogied and dance then it was the first finally. Then It was intermission. We were backstage changing our shoes. I got my black tap shoes. Then we had to go backstage. When it was the second dance our instructor told us we were next. I was so surprised and relived to get it over with it. Our tap dance was called cowboy Casanova by Carrie underwood. That was a hard dance. Once it was over we waited till the second finally. Then we were on stage again dancing. After our dance recital I got a pink (real) rose from my sister and we all went home

so that was the time I had my dance recital.

KEEP CALM AND DANCE ON!
ballet
tap
jazz
hip-hop

whatever you like-
dance-dance-dance

My Dance recital

Posted By:
TamzinT203
TamzinT203
Star
LOVE DANCE LOVE DANCE LOVE DANCE FAV SUBJECT AHHH  IM CRAZY ABOUT DANCE TOTALLY

*TAmzin*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

p-moved

Favorite book?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

latest videos