Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Dance
Chat about your favorite dance style in the Kidzworld's kid and teen dance forum. From hip-hop to jazz to Breakdance, you can post about all the latest dance style.

is dance a sport

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
I say yes, what do u think?

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

is dance a sport

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
I don't really considerate a sport! yes, there are competitions, but only with certain dance styles!
looking at it as a competition, then yes, maybe it might be a sport, but I consider dance as more of art!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

is dance a sport

Posted By:
Mz.Sparklez Lock
Mz.Sparklez
StarStar
I honestly think dance is a sport because it is competitive like any other sports. but the question is really on you if you think it is or not. Angel

Schools Almsot here what a bore

is dance a sport

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course it is. It's an intense physical activity that requires skill and may include competition in which teams or people compete against each other.

Name

Signature

is dance a sport

Posted By:
CatToy111
CatToy111
Star
I honestly don't think it's a sport but a lot of people do.

is dance a sport

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, bumping a 1 month old thread?

Of course it is. It requires intense training, physical fitness, flexibility and skill.

bring me the horizon ♥

is dance a sport

Posted By:
Epicbunnygal1
Epicbunnygal1
StarStarStarStar
"I believe that dance is a sport because it has the same components as any other sport. To be able to dance well, one needs to be flexible, strong, have stamina, have endurance and most importantly have a love for what they do. In any other sport you need to work hard, and that is exactly what dancers do. For example, most dancers practice between five to 10 hours a week.

Dance is not only physically exhausting but also mentally exhausting. First, there is the pressure to perform. Then, there is also the pressure to remember your dance sequence and get all your steps right. Also, in order to improve, a dancer must constantly be working on his/her technique so that everything is perfectly on point. As you can see, dance has all the characteristics and is just as demanding as any other sport.

Just because dance is a sport does not mean that it isn't also an art. Dance is an art because with dance you are able to tell a story without using your mouth. Through your choreography and your facial expressions you are able to completely change yourself into another character."

I made it myself

Animation I made to express myself

All smiles here smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink
Doggie in space
smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink

Visit my page. I'm practically professional !!
Logo

By me

is dance a sport

Posted By:
CatToy111
CatToy111
Star
Ok I believe u. Dance is a sport. Big Grin

is dance a sport

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I've never really thought of dance as a sport but I guess it is.

Ginger|Melissa

is dance a sport

Posted By:
CatToy111
CatToy111
Star
I didn't think it was either but after I read Epicbunngal1 forum  I totally think it is now! Big Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

The Sandlot

Science From Moon

Science From Moon

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos