Back left
Back right

What dance styles do you do and how many hours a week do you dance?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I am in lyrical and grade level and do about two hours a week

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted almost 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I do ballet acro lyrical hip hop jazz tap and contemporary for about 32-40 hours a week

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I dance but I got told I was afwfull

all I ever wanted was to see you smile 

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I'm self taugth. I have never been to a class. Ballet and Lyrical. Umm basically evvery day for 1-4 hours (not in a row most of the time.)

Clemont: Ash don't mind me for asking but do you even know where the Santalune gym is located?

Ash: Of course I don't!

Pokemon: The Series XY Episode 5

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I used to join hip-hop dance club in my middle school but now my high school doesn't have that style but it has traditional dance so I joined and I dance saman (it's a traditional dance from my country) and we practice every monday and wednesday from 3pm-6pm

:(

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I do dance or Thursdays from 7:00 to 9:30 and it's Jazz, Tap, and Ballet.

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I do hip hop dancing and I'm also good at robot dancing. I'm not sure what it's called when people dance like when they move their bones in a way that makes it hit every beat in any electronic beat. But go on my profile and look at the video on there I posted and that's the type of dance I do along with hip hop.

-Kylaaa

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I took what the dance studio called Ballet but it was more like movement for little kids when I was 4 and 5 years old. I haven't done any formal dancing classes since then.

Hey I'm McKayla

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity