Back left
Back right
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Some people might think Ballet is so boring or think it is going to be boring but its not. It really helps you like I take Ballet and Jazz and one day my dance teacher you need Ballet to be good at the rest of dance styles. I have thought about that in my entire dance years in till then. So try Ballet out to see if u like it u might not but u never know!!!!!!  

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"superninjas73" wrote:

Some people might think Ballet is so boring or think it is going to be boring but its not. It really helps you like I take Ballet and Jazz and one day my dance teacher you need Ballet to be good at the rest of dance styles. I have thought about that in my entire dance years in till then. So try Ballet out to see if u like it u might not but u never know!!!!!!  

So true! I LUV ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Nothin's happening, Everybody's upset. Not! 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I love Ballet too!! It makes so fun and I think it is soo beautiful, when you dance it properly. and I heard, that many bodybuilder take classes in ballet too for posing

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Moonwalk. What??? Its an MJ classic!

People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because their all the same ~ Kurt Cobain

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Ballet was a great experience.

My Art

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Ballet was a great experience.

I definitely agree.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity