Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess_2211100 Lock
Mafia-Princess_2211100
StarStarStarStar
It's simply noise.... and it sounds like a computer vomiting.

See you in another life brother.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Noise = music.
And not liking the sound of a genre isn't a legit reason as to why a genre of music isn't music.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Noise = music.
And not liking the sound of a genre isn't a legit reason as to why a genre of music isn't music.

This^^^

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Noise = music.
OHHHHH ↑ THISSSS ^-^

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess_2211100
StarStarStarStar
I hate country and metal I still consider them music, but dubstep uses no instruments... it's all just electronic crap.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

I hate country and metal I still consider them music, but dubstep uses no instruments... it's all just electronic crap.

False. Dubstep consists of instruments used in rock music such as synthesizers, drums, keyboards and vocals. Sometimes even guitars.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess_2211100
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

False. Dubstep consists of instruments used in rock music such as synthesizers, drums, keyboards and vocals. Sometimes even guitars.

Really? Okay well I apologize then.... and thank you for making me less ignorant. I'll try to do research before insulting a whole genre of music.
And sorry if this comes across as sarcastic, it's actually not.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

Dude u are on a roll! ^-^

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

Really? Okay well I apologize then.... and thank you for making me less ignorant. I'll try to do research before insulting a whole genre of music.
And sorry if this comes across as sarcastic, it's actually not.

Oh no problem. I'm just glad you took this better than most people who say Dubstep isn't music. 
Big ups.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You are right.  It IS noise.  It's basically a piano synth thingy intro, recording a mall  at rush hour, but with a dubstep bass in the recording, and then a piano synth thingy ending.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Blank space Taylor Swift

Making A Movie

What's 9+10?

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

latest videos