x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Deadmau5 vs. Skrillex

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Which one do you prefer?

(I go for Deadmau5 personally. Tongue Out )

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
How do you compare two artists who make different genres of music?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

How do you compare two artists who make different genres of music?

House and Dubstep are fairly similar... at least in my opinion. They're both electronic.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


How do you compare two artists who make different genres of music?

House and Dubstep are fairly similar... at least in my opinion. They're both electronic.

Brostep has a very distinctive sound.
And comparing them based on them being electronic which is more of a blanket term, doesn't work either. for example you can't compare someone like Burial to Daft Punk. It still won't work out because there's nothing that similar that either share.
This is the case with Skrillex and Deadmau5.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"MovingBrick" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




How do you compare two artists who make different genres of music?

House and Dubstep are fairly similar... at least in my opinion. They're both electronic.

Brostep has a very distinctive sound.
And comparing them based on them being electronic which is more of a blanket term, doesn't work either. for example you can't compare someone like Burial to Daft Punk. It still won't work out because there's nothing that similar that either share.
This is the case with Skrillex and Deadmau5.

*sigh* Does it really matter THAT much?

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
Minibuscus :D Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Minibuscus :D
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
WHEW! WUB WUB WUB I GO 4 DUBSTEP!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"MovingBrick" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






How do you compare two artists who make different genres of music?

House and Dubstep are fairly similar... at least in my opinion. They're both electronic.

Brostep has a very distinctive sound.
And comparing them based on them being electronic which is more of a blanket term, doesn't work either. for example you can't compare someone like Burial to Daft Punk. It still won't work out because there's nothing that similar that either share.
This is the case with Skrillex and Deadmau5.

*sigh* Does it really matter THAT much?

Yes.
Plus it's tiring seeing this comparison all the time. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
partyanyx_1842139 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
partyanyx_1842139
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
lolz I LUV BOTH WUB WUB DA DA BUPSTEP AND STRILLEX Punk

Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
>Strillex
>Strillex
>Strillex
>Strillex
>Strillex

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Both.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

How do I tell my mum?

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

The kW smart guess game ;)

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

Throw anything at the user below

Play with WoRdS

ONLY DARE !

True Quote

Jacob Sartorius Hate

WHERE ARE YOU #MendesArmy?!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games