Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"Never-Shout-Alexa!" wrote:

Middle/High schools have a duty to play a vital role in meeting the social and romantic needs of their children

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh wew! Schools have no obligations of any kind to do either of those things.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
WhenSheCries.
WhenSheCries.
StarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!
This. What? Oh my...I can't even. Jeez. JUST NO. You can't turn gay. You are born that way..And lol. I think school with classes with mixed genders are fine.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
this is wrong. girls can do as much harm as boys its not all their fault. when girls get in trouble because of boys its their fault they got themselves into trouble. girls and boys need to learn how to pay attention and  a little seat changing doesnt do any harm either.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Torirulz
Torirulz
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Middle/High schools have a duty to play a vital role in meeting the social and romantic needs of their children

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh wew! Schools have no obligations of any kind to do either of those things.

I agree with The Mighty Ra
Schools have a duty to educate and nurture students to be fine upstanding citizens. It is not a DATING AGENCY Never-Shout-Alexa!

God bless

Victoria

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I don't think you fully understood what I was saying, Torirulz.

Posted By:
YellingShoutingWriti
YellingShoutingWriti
Star
I do not agree. If you are a girl like me, you would be much better with boys surrounding you. That can help some girls, (such as me) because they don't feel pressured to act like a stereotypical girl. They can be themselves because they are around people who are more messy.
           If you are a boy, if you are by girls, you do not have to show the guys who's the alpha male
                    That is why boys and girls should be in the same classrooms. That Does contradict itself, though, as girls and boys can easily talk to one another and stuff, but still. smile

For all intents and purposes, breathe and make peace. After all, we are all brothers and sisters. MAKE PASTA, NOT WAR!

Posted By:
Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa!
StarStarStar
I know it's not but It is kinda ^-^ Your going to fall in love with the girl/guy in your class one day lol

~The difference between the truth and lies is the truth is un-understandable and the lies are un-under told....~

Posted By:
awsomness600000 Lock
awsomness600000
StarStarStar
WHO EVER THOUGHT OF THIS IS STUPPID BECAUSE WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DATE GUYS OR FLIRT WITH THEM IF WE DID THE SAME GENDER CLASS I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME LESBO

hey add meh you wont regret!!!!!

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"awsomness600000" wrote:

WHO EVER THOUGHT OF THIS IS STUPPID BECAUSE WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DATE GUYS OR FLIRT WITH THEM IF WE DID THE SAME GENDER CLASS I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME LESBO

You seem to be under the impression that school is a place for dating.
I suggest you stop.

I know it's not but It is kinda ^-^ Your going to fall in love with the girl/guy in your class one day lol

No. You should stop too.

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
i  think  it  would  be  a  better  bennifit  to  keep  kids  in  age  and act  proper  boys  really   teach  girls   bad  habbits

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos