Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

in my opinion, people believe in god mostly because they can't believe the world is all bad.. Everyone needs soething to believe in to make their days brighter. To most Heaven is a place that everyone CAN go, but some just choose not to, by making desicions that most would see as morally wrong or,For for people who DO believe in god, against the teachings in the bible..

Some people see it as, believing in God, is basically believing in life..

Its something for people to look forward/up to. It gives them something to hope for..Something to say, "I'm a good person, and everyone knows good things are rewarded, so God is going to reward me.. I KNOW I am going to Heaven.."

Whether you believe in god or not, thats your choice, and you have your reasons for thinking so....

I am a very strong believer in God and I know that this world is bad. The world is possibly worse then what everyone thinks. Thats why you go to Heaven. To be with God in paradise. No, you don't have to go to Heaven if you don't want to. God will give you a choice. No one is a good person. Even us Christians know that. Everyone has darkness inside of them.

I am Chrstian As well, Its just with threads like this, I try not to post to strongly my belief.. to avoid arguments and miscommunications. (//-^)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

in my opinion, people believe in god mostly because they can't believe the world is all bad.. Everyone needs soething to believe in to make their days brighter. To most Heaven is a place that everyone CAN go, but some just choose not to, by making desicions that most would see as morally wrong or,For for people who DO believe in god, against the teachings in the bible..

Its something for people to look forward/up to. It gives them something to hope for..Something to say, "I'm a good person, and everyone knows good things are rewarded, so God is going to reward me.. I KNOW I am going to Heaven.."

Whether you believe in god or not, thats your choice, and you have your reasons for thinking so....

I am a very strong believer in God and I know that this world is bad. The world is possibly worse then what everyone thinks. Thats why you go to Heaven. To be with God in paradise. No, you don't have to go to Heaven if you don't want to. God will give you a choice. No one is a good person. Even us Christians know that. Everyone has darkness inside of them.

I am Chrstian As well, Its just with threads like this, I try not to post to strongly my belief.. to avoid arguments and miscommunications. (//-^)

I'm on the same page with y'all! I'm a Christian too. There really is no physical proof he exists, but thats why you've got to have FAITH

Tongue Tied!!

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

I understand. smile

Love thy neighbor as thyself
Huge Alicia

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

No one is a good person? interesting. 

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

They meant it as in, No one is perfect; no one is completely righteous and pure. But we all can be redeemed by God.
*Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant, that is just what I got from their ######

Tongue Tied!!

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

They meant it as in, No one is perfect; no one is completely righteous and pure. But we all can be redeemed by God.
*Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant, that is just what I got from their ######

no, you got it. Wink 

Love thy neighbor as thyself
Huge Alicia

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

*Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant, that is just what I got from their post

no, you got it. Wink 

Big Grin

Tongue Tied!!

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

no, you got it. Wink 

in that case, alright. 

I thought you meant that "good people" don't exist. 

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

Probably no God.

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

Probably no God.

What's your theory? 

Tongue Tied!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Black Hole That is My Depression

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos