Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

Last year i kind of did, but not this year. but i have to pretend i do for my little sister because she is only 7.

Does it annoy you that you have to pretend? Random i know...Just wondering though

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

No, my parents never fed me lies and said he was real anyway, so, No, I don't believe, never believed and won't lie to my kids and tell them he's real. 

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.
It's Not Dull. It's just my opinion and the honest truth. Santa Claus is quite the stupid myth or whatever it is called, in my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion though

Heaven forbid you should ever have a little imagination and fun.

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope its ok that i pretend for her  Wink

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

No, my parents never fed me lies and said he was real anyway, so, No, I don't believe, never believed and won't lie to my kids and tell them he's real. 

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.
It's Not Dull. It's just my opinion and the honest truth. Santa Claus is quite the stupid myth or whatever it is called, in my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion though

Trust me, I'm very imaginative and fun, or else I wouldn't be able to play basketball and entertain my three toddler Nephew and Nieces. I just don't think lying to your kids and creating this whole Santa Claus thing is "Fun". Since when is lying and creating false hope fun? If Santa was real what about the poor kids who don't get anything? Huh? Exactly. That isn't fun. 

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

Nope its ok that i pretend for her  Wink

That's sweet ♥

Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.

Trust me, I'm very imaginative and fun, or else I wouldn't be able to play basketball and entertain my three toddler Nephew and Nieces. I just don't think lying to your kids and creating this whole Santa Claus thing is "Fun". Since when is lying and creating false hope fun? If Santa was real what about the poor kids who don't get anything? Huh? Exactly. That isn't fun. 

I have no idea how you're okay with the lie that God is real, then. That's exactly the same thing.

You're not lying, you're telling a story. Is every fictional book just full of lies?

It gives the kids something to believe in.

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.

I have no idea how you're okay with the lie that God is real, then. That's exactly the same thing.

You're not lying, you're telling a story. Is every fictional book just full of lies?

God isn't a lie, but I guess that's just your opinion. No, Santa Claus is a lie; Christianity is a religion/Faith/Relationship that people don't grow out of by the age of ten. 

Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.

God isn't a lie, but I guess that's just your opinion. No, Santa Claus is a lie; Christianity is a religion/Faith/Relationship that people don't grow out of by the age of ten. 

Okay.

Your parents tell you about Santa when you're young.

Your parents tell you about God when you're young.

Both are something that you have to have faith in.

Both are ridiculous when you look at it rationally.

I am not seeing the difference.

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.

Okay.

This is where you are wrong"
God is Real; Santa is fake. Santa is something no one has never seen, talked to, or actually experienced. So yeah, your theory is flawed like Santa Claus

Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.

Okay.

This is where you are wrong"
God is Real; Santa is fake. Santa is something no one has never seen, talked to, or actually experienced. So yeah, your theory is flawed like Santa Claus

Nobody has seen, talked to, or experience God either, just so you know.

People who think they have are usually schizophrenic.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 word stories xD-moved

HELP!!!!!!!

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

latest videos