Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

Yeah right. Santa is one of your parents dressed up in a costume leaving you notes and baking cookies for themselves. SAINT NICK is real. SANTA is not.

nope. 

Santa's real. He flies around delivering presents to children. 


Yep.

If Santa weren't real, where would the presents come from?

If Santa weren't real, where would snow come from?

It's proof that he exists, plus there have been eyewitness accounts, AND NORAD tracks him.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2323

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

Yeah right. Santa is one of your parents dressed up in a costume leaving you notes and baking cookies for themselves. SAINT NICK is real. SANTA is not.

nope. 

Santa's real. He flies around delivering presents to children. 

 

Yep.

If Santa weren't real, where would the presents come from?

If Santa weren't real, where would snow come from?

It's proof that he exists, plus there have been eyewitness accounts, AND NORAD tracks him.


Santa doesn't exist, he did once a long time ago. The presents? Your parents, I've done Christmas shopping before with my parents, they take your wishlist out of the mailbox and take it to a store to buy you the present or presents you want. Snow? Snow has, really, nothing to do with him. Norad? That's an animation.  


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
Santa doesn't exist, he did once a long time ago. The presents? Your parents, I've done Christmas shopping before with my parents, they take your wishlist out of the mailbox and take it to a store to my you the present or presents you want. Snow? Snow has, really, nothing to do with him. Norad? That's an animation.  


Nope, all Santa. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2323
Oh? I didn't realize Santa had anything ​to do with snow? He doesn't what so ever. Norad is an Animation, anyone can see that if you've ever watched those video's. I am not going to waste my time fighting an argument, when there, really, are not enough facts to prove to me that he does exist. Yes, he did indeed exist once, but not anymore. If you want to believe that Santa has something to do with snow, then be my guest.


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Oh? I didn't realize Santa had anything ​to do with snow? He doesn't what so ever. Norad is an Animation, anyone can see that if you've ever watched those video's. I am not going to waste my time fighting an argument, when there, really, are not enough facts to prove to me that he does exist. Yes, he did indeed exist once, but not anymore. If you want to believe that Santa has something to do with snow, then be my guest.


One day you'll understand and accept the existence of Santa.

Enjoy your Christmas. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6978

"Alekhine" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Oh? I didn't realize Santa had anything ​to do with snow? He doesn't what so ever. Norad is an Animation, anyone can see that if you've ever watched those video's. I am not going to waste my time fighting an argument, when there, really, are not enough facts to prove to me that he does exist. Yes, he did indeed exist once, but not anymore. If you want to believe that Santa has something to do with snow, then be my guest.


One day you'll understand and accept the existence of Santa.

Enjoy your Christmas. 
Oh I know I do! I do!! Santa rocks!

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 763

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

Oh? I didn't realize Santa had anything ​to do with snow? He doesn't what so ever. Norad is an Animation, anyone can see that if you've ever watched those video's. I am not going to waste my time fighting an argument, when there, really, are not enough facts to prove to me that he does exist. Yes, he did indeed exist once, but not anymore. If you want to believe that Santa has something to do with snow, then be my guest.

One day you'll understand and accept the existence of Santa.

Enjoy your Christmas.  Oh I know I do! I do!! Santa rocks!


True dat! >_<

Nothing left to give....


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Hayden22331_2229501 Lock
Hayden22331_2229501
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie
GracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracieGracie

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
inuyashacutegirl45
inuyashacutegirl45
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
yeah buddy

Awesomelife


Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Hayden22331_2229501 Lock
Hayden22331_2229501
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Sorry guys! +)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Do u like ice cream

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

hamburger or cheese burger?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

latest videos