Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
StarStarStar
I think it is disrespectful to even call it gay marriage. It is when two people love each other and the bible was made hundred of years ago!! It also supports slavery, smoking decreases your life too, people still do that, dancing gives you scholious when young people do it, you think they care? In the bible it also says you should respect one another. Angel

thank you everyone for giving a better debate then, ur gey hur hur hur, it is nice knowing some people can have different opinions and give a good debate

Posted By:
nicki123minaj_2405577 Lock
nicki123minaj_2405577
Star
Yes because Christians are allowed to pray everyday. they get to practice their life style. Gays should be able to practice theirs... 

Posted By:
The Lead Wizzle Lock
The Lead Wizzle
StarStarStarStar

"nicki123minaj" wrote:

Yes because Christians are allowed to pray everyday. they get to practice their life style. Gays should be able to practice theirs... 

BUT get this, the christians(who are allowed to do what they WANT every day.) are the majority opposed to gay marriages. when if someone says anything about them..........RIOT!!!!

I know I'm not perfect, so don't judge me on it. I don't an I won't try to be. I just try to be me And do the best I can with what I have.

you either like me or you don't.
we get along or we don't. see If I give a beavers Dam.

When Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in the enemy's eyes

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Just look at the equal rights amendment. No matter what race, gender, or whatever someone is they should be able to do the same thing another person can do. I dont think they should have it illegal.. just my opinion

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Lead Wizzle" wrote:

"nicki123minaj" wrote:

BUT get this, the christians(who are allowed to do what they WANT every day.) are the majority opposed to gay marriages. when if someone says anything about them..........RIOT!!!!

BUT get this, we think its a sin.  

Posted By:
huss the champ_1934547 Lock
huss the champ_1934547
Star
thats the most digusting thing a man should never do its not good logically for a man to be gay because women are made for a reason that no man would argue to accept as being a wife at home 

by huss the champ

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"damiann9" wrote:

"huss the champ" wrote:

thats the most digusting thing a man should never do its not good logically for a man to be gay because women are made for a reason that no man would argue to accept as being a wife at home 

Exactly.

Who cares what society has to say? Who cares if it offends people? Boo hoo! It's the truth - WOMEN ARE MADE FOR MEN.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Gays are people too. They should be allowed to marry. No matter what a person is persom

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Gays are people too. They should be allowed to marry. No matter what a person is person
 So true! If they want to get married, THEN IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED!!!

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Lead Wizzle" wrote:

"nicki123minaj" wrote:

I hate to tell you this, but allowing gay marriage is the popular consenses now. Which is probably the only reason why the Republican's are backing down on Prop 8. They know if they don't they will be replaced. It's survival of the fittest, not because they believe in it or even want it. They are greedy and don't want to lose their jobs. So tolerance/acceptance is now the majority which is why the winds are changing everyday. And they won't be stopped simply because of few of you fervent religious people won't live and let live and go on with your lives. This whole debate smacks of WBC.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos