Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

thats the most digusting thing a man should never do its not good logically for a man to be gay because women are made for a reason that no man would argue to accept as being a wife at home

Women are made to be wives? Not exactly the least prejudice comment I've seen on the site.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

thats the most digusting thing a man should never do its not good logically for a man to be gay because women are made for a reason that no man would argue to accept as being a wife at home

Women are made to be wives? Not exactly the least prejudice comment I've seen on the site.

Neanderthal thinking. Yes, I call them both a neanderthal. Cause if the club fits....

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Lead Wizzle" wrote:

"nicki123minaj" wrote:

Yes because Christians are allowed to pray everyday. they get to practice their life style. Gays should be able to practice theirs... 

BUT get this, the christians(who are allowed to do what they WANT every day.) are the majority opposed to gay marriages. when if someone says anything about them..........RIOT!!!!

Christians are discriminated against every day. Have you ever seen a Christian riot? To be honest, I've only seem them ruffle their feathers (That is a figure of speech, no we don't have feathers.) if something is, without a doubt, contradictory to the Bible, disrespectful, and makes Christ a disgusting or careless joke . That is always in the media, and has only happened twice to my knowledge. If there was a riot every time there was discrimination against Christians the U.S. would look like it was crumbling to pieces.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
super girl 12
super girl 12
StarStarStarStar
in my opinion i think it should never be legal a lot of health problems are associated with homosexuality and also it's against christianity

it is really meh

lyk joke...meh
love meh or hate meh..... i don't bite

Posted By:
Gwinavear
Gwinavear
Star
Gay's are people to. They are human beings with feelings. They.....WE can do what ever we want to. Just like straight people can. 

~CaseyBunnyBoo~

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9
StarStarStarStar
Yes.Because they are like us but that the have feelings for their gender
There's nothing wrong about it

“One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
I declare a time war.
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Eight,
Daleks scream “EXTERMINATE”.
... Nine,
Ten,
Eleven,
Twelve,
The Doctor died and Silence Fell.
Twelve,
Eleven,
Ten,
Nine,
there he goes back in time.
Eight,
Seven,
Six,
Five,
saving everybody’s lives.
Four,
Three,
Two,
One,
grab her hand and whisper “Run.”

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
odds123
odds123
StarStar
i agree, they should be allowed to marry. they are just people, what makes them different, beside the fact that they like the same gender of themselves. 

From,
Audrey, 12yrs old

Posted By:
cjrox2002
cjrox2002
StarStarStar

"odds123" wrote:

i agree, they should be allowed to marry. they are just people, what makes them different, beside the fact that they like the same gender of themselves. 
ikr, gay marrige is questioned by most ppl, that's y i question straight marrige

HEY GUYS I'M CJ, RAWR, BYE

Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
StarStarStar

"damiann9" wrote:

"huss the champ" wrote:

Exactly.

Who cares what society has to say? Who cares if it offends people? Boo hoo! It's the truth - WOMEN ARE MADE FOR MEN.

not only is this a horrible thing to say and it is completely filled with opinions, IT IS FLAT OUT ######!!!!!  DISGRACEFUL TO WOMEN! Many people thought about this 30,40,and 50 years ago! Since then you have women's rights. we are not 'made for men' not only is this disrespectful  this is just a horrible,horrible thing to say.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

latest videos