Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
bethstar
bethstar
StarStarStar
I believe oloy. I don't wanna offend anyone but oloy is only losers obey yolo.  
its yolo backwards

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
Adamiscrazy_2363814 Lock
Adamiscrazy_2363814
Star
O. L. O. Y

ADAM

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
bethstar
bethstar
StarStarStar

"Adamiscrazy" wrote:

O. L. O. Y
u rock

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
you shouldn't be calling people losers on this site. it's diobeying the rules, and just for that, I pick Y.O.L.O bc Im not a loser, and i was very offended by your rude behaviour!

I. Love. Michael.

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
Deal/with/it14
Deal/with/it14
StarStarStar
Y.O.L.O even though i don't know what it means,calling someone a loser is just rude.

we all have different moods Tongue Out Big Grin Grin Frown Sad Frustrated Angry Clown Embarrassed smile Devil Angel Confused Tired Asleep Punk Hippie Dazed Disappointed Cool Blush but the best mood we have is the one that makes you who you are smile

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"Deal/with/it14" wrote:

Y.O.L.O even though i don't know what it means,calling someone a loser is just rude.

it stands for "you only live once" i have no clue what the other one stands for though Frustrated 

I. Love. Michael.

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
ordinarygirlwhoenjoyhersingle
StarStarStar
Y.O.L.O cause oloy little bit imploite

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"greenpig87" wrote:

"Deal/with/it14" wrote:

it stands for "you only live once" i have no clue what the other one stands for though Frustrated 

Its in the top post. 

FOOL!

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
Deal/with/it14
Deal/with/it14
StarStarStar
the other one means only losers obey yolo

we all have different moods Tongue Out Big Grin Grin Frown Sad Frustrated Angry Clown Embarrassed smile Devil Angel Confused Tired Asleep Punk Hippie Dazed Disappointed Cool Blush but the best mood we have is the one that makes you who you are smile

Y.O.L.O or O.LO.Y?

Posted By:
StarStarStar
yeah, i know that acronime

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....