Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

HIS NAME WAS CHRISTOPHER DORNER-moved

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Warning this post is not responsible for any butthurt of any kind.
Today he exposed the LAPD for what they are.  A cabin was burnt down to the ground they hunted him like a dog into a cabin. When he tryed to surrender they shot at him forcing him back in. This was all because of racism. The horrors this caused. I do not promote Chris nor do I say what he did was right. But if ANYONE is in the wrong here It was the LAPD. I rest my case.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't blame them for "hunting him like a dog". He's a COP killer, and he shot at least two earlier in the week before this standoff last night. I really don't see how race comes into play here. HE shot COPS. I think he could have been a blue alien and the police would have done the same thing. He certainly wasn't "racially profiled" speeding down the street and then cornered in a cabin and then went up in flames. HE made his choices.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

I don't blame them for "hunting him like a dog". He's a COP killer, and he shot at least two earlier in the week before this standoff last night. I really don't see how race comes into play here. HE shot COPS. I think he could have been a blue alien and the police would have done the same thing. He certainly wasn't "racially profiled" speeding down the street and then cornered in a cabin and then went up in flames. HE made his choices.

I never said i defended him but the reason this was happened was because his coworkers at the police station called him a very racist word. The LAPD was in the wrong because 1.They had no warrant
2. They had no intent to arrest him only to kill him
3. Innocent until proven guilty.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Please don't lock it unless it turns into a flamewar then please lock it.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If they had no intention of arresting him, they wouldn't have "tried to talk him down" as long as they did. And those talks are recorded from reporters nearby. They have snipers, they coulda took him out hours earlier and all the ruckus woulda been over. And he's not innocent he said he did it and he made threats to kill more cops. HIMSELF.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Please don't lock it unless it turns into a flamewar then please lock it.
I have no intention of locking it, there is nothing but a discussion here. I'll move it to debating tho. Tyco, I'm not mad at you. But I think you should read up more on this incident. It's been going on for weeks now.

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Innocent untill proven guilty they police should of followed that ammendment. Also I have been listining to police radio through the day at one point they actuall said "Get the gas, burn it down." they made it pretty clear via radio they were going to give him no chance to surrender.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you not agree that his ways were not right but the LAPD's ways was also corrupt?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply if you're shooting at cops and can't be detained.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply if you're shooting at cops and can't be detained.

He was detained he tryed to come out and surrender but he was forced back in.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos