Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate
StarStar
Debating is done with a manner not just a mouth full of talk.

They see me rollin' they're hatin' ''Haters gonna hate Potatoes gonna potate'' Let's Rock!

Posted By:
AngelBlues
AngelBlues
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Think about this, no matter how small or innocent a child is, it is fully wrong to do that, because you did not give the baby a chance to see and live in this world. Remember, it's your child. Could you stand up taking a life of your child? It's immoral.

No matter what problems may come to a mother, she should think of the solution to that. For example, a mother has financial issues. The solution is simple, give the child to the adoption center.

And if you don't want to have a baby, don't have it. Simple. You're just giving yourself a guilt that you murder your own child.

This.

I'm nobody.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"AngelBlues" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Think about this, no matter how small or innocent a child is, it is fully wrong to do that, because you did not give the baby a chance to see and live in this world. Remember, it's your child. Could you stand up taking a life of your child? It's immoral.

No matter what problems may come to a mother, she should think of the solution to that. For example, a mother has financial issues. The solution is simple, give the child to the adoption center.

And if you don't want to have a baby, don't have it. Simple. You're just giving yourself a guilt that you murder your own child.

This.

Thanks. C:

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

even though he can't do anything??? he's practically lifeless??  it hurts to even breath but he can't say anything. that's heartless!!

I would only do it if asked for or if i could see the pain. Your comparason is weak like your arguement. So many flaws. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time.

Being a vegetable is hardly experiencing life. Simply being alive is not the most grand of things. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

a baby that's not even born.. that's almost not even alive. and it is...I know...but it can't think. ITS A FETUS! not a baby...a fetus. and lots of DISGARDED fetuses are used for scientific purposes. things like to cure cancer. so even though it never got to "see the world" its helping to save lives by not even being born.

So something that's not even alive can kick? Something that's not even alive can be fed? Something that's not even alive can breathe?
I said almost not even alive!!! I know that its alive!  having surgery to remove a kidney is just like having an abortion. its made up of cells and cells are live...therefore you are taking something else's life away. but I bet that wouldn't hesitate to remove a kidney IF IT WAS NECESSARY

Kidneys do not grow into people, I believe. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

even though he can't do anything??? he's practically lifeless??  it hurts to even breath but he can't say anything. that's heartless!!

I would only do it if asked for or if i could see the pain. Your comparason is weak like your arguement. So many flaws. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time.

Being a vegetable is hardly experiencing life. Simply being alive is not the most grand of things.#

Explain. 

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

Being a vegetable is hardly experiencing life. Simply being alive is not the most grand of things.#

Explain. 

I think that's what she was trying to say with the grandpa ... uh... analogy. If you have an old man on life support who's bed ridden, can't do anything, is it ethical or unethical to pull the plug. He sits there all day. Those who say it's ethical to keep him alive say it's because he gets to stay alive, those who say it's unethical is because being bedridden isn't really experience the fruits of life. Likewise, if someone were in a coma, the whole thing becomes even more difficult, because of your quote:

I would only do it if asked for or if i could see the pain.

Do you still keep him alive even if it's been years with no sign of recovery? It's fairly off-topic, but the overall issue is of ethics and that's the important thing to understand. 

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Abortion shouldn't be legal for teenagers regardless of the situation. Abortion decreases the mothers chances of being a mother in the future. She's more likely to miscarry, or have premature birth. So it's a much better idea to give the child up for adoption.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate
StarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

Abortion shouldn't be legal for teenagers regardless of the situation. Abortion decreases the mothers chances of being a mother in the future. She's more likely to miscarry, or have premature birth. So it's a much better idea to give the child up for adoption.

At last somebody gets my point.

They see me rollin' they're hatin' ''Haters gonna hate Potatoes gonna potate'' Let's Rock!

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
i think that Abortion would be scary to have to experience. If someone did not want a child hen be more careful. But, there are many situation where the father does not want anything to do with the child, and he will force the mother to get an abortion. It hurts me to hear stories about getting rid of a child before he or she gets to experience it's first breath. A baby is a miracle,and a blessing 

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Rugby v football

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

latest videos