x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →
Posted By:
-Karpov-_2670898 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Karpov-_2670898
Member since:
March 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1192
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"Cutiebee12" wrote:



This is so wrong of course! You are killing a human!!!!!! This is very bad...... It is also a crime, actually. Because, like I said you are killing a human. But I don't know why people are so blind to see this. They normally said it's good for you. At least you no need to take care of the baby. Espcially when you are a teen mum. But I disagree it......


I don't think it's nearly that simple. Killing someone is not always considered wrong and the legality of something doesn't necessarily mean something is moral or immoral. Teh_Skittlez wrote an excellent explanation in a different thread that I think details the problems around abortion, and I bolded parts I think are most important. Hopefully he won't hit me for quoting him like this.

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Because people who want abortions are going to get abortions, so we may as well make it a safe and regulated legal process?? A lot of people would also argue that there's a difference between abortion and outright murder, granted it's a controversial distinction but I'd be inclined to agree there's a difference. I believe that it's a human life and that it is being killed, but I don't see it as the same as murder. 



Prohibition of abortion won't actually stop abortion, it'll just put it on the black market. I don't think anyone is arguing it's a good thing, just that making it illegal is a needless complication that ultimately increases the risk for everyone involved. 



The best way to stop abortions is to make them legal and regulated, and then educate people on them. Teach teens about pre-pregnancy birth control, and you'll cut down massively on the number of teen pregnancy, and therefore abortion. And the ones that do have to happen will be safe, and monitored.

What did this mean? Who was I? What was I? Whence did I come? What was my destination? These questions continually recurred, but I was unable to solve them.


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"-Karpov-" wrote:



"Cutiebee12" wrote:






This is so wrong of course! You are killing a human!!!!!! This is very bad...... It is also a crime, actually. Because, like I said you are killing a human. But I don't know why people are so blind to see this. They normally said it's good for you. At least you no need to take care of the baby. Espcially when you are a teen mum. But I disagree it......


I don't think it's nearly that simple. Killing someone is not always considered wrong and the legality of something doesn't necessarily mean something is moral or immoral. Teh_Skittlez wrote an excellent explanation in a different thread that I think details the problems around abortion, and I bolded parts I think are most important. Hopefully he won't hit me for quoting him like this.



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


Because people who want abortions are going to get abortions, so we may as well make it a safe and regulated legal process?? A lot of people would also argue that there's a difference between abortion and outright murder, granted it's a controversial distinction but I'd be inclined to agree there's a difference. I believe that it's a human life and that it is being killed, but I don't see it as the same as murder. 







Prohibition of abortion won't actually stop abortion, it'll just put it on the black market. I don't think anyone is arguing it's a good thing, just that making it illegal is a needless complication that ultimately increases the risk for everyone involved. 







The best way to stop abortions is to make them legal and regulated, and then educate people on them. Teach teens about pre-pregnancy birth control, and you'll cut down massively on the number of teen pregnancy, and therefore abortion. And the ones that do have to happen will be safe, and monitored.



Don't worry, I'm flattered  

Posted By:
LAZY778 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LAZY778
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1965
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago
Everyone here has a reason either you are against abortion or not. Now when you say that abortion is murder I can not say your wrong,but I can't say your right either. And, do you know why? Its because scientists don't know if the cells starting the baby are like alive and that is the reason for this debate because scientists don't know for sure. But I am full heartedly fime with a woman choosing abortion or a young girl choosing abortion. However If I were to get pregnant because I made that decision like to do that thing, anyway I personly would not choose abortion ###### abuse is a different story though. Because I could be abused at this age amd would it be fair to take away the option of me finishing my childhood
even it wasn't my fault? So tell me how fair that would be? Frown

WATER!
waves

I'M A WOLF LOVER!!!
Black Wolf

I'M RANDOM LIKE THEM!!!
Wow
tee hee

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE ME MAD!
Amazing World Of Gumball


1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Is cutting a cry for attention??

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

what kind of phone do you have??

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Fav football team

Do you think all parts of the bible true?

Kidzworld Ads-moved

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

wha is your favourite computer game

Laptop or Desktop?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games