Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar

"Cutiebee12" wrote:

This is so wrong of course! You are killing a human!!!!!! This is very bad...... It is also a crime, actually. Because, like I said you are killing a human. But I don't know why people are so blind to see this. They normally said it's good for you. At least you no need to take care of the baby. Espcially when you are a teen mum. But I disagree it......

I don't think it's nearly that simple. Killing someone is not always considered wrong and the legality of something doesn't necessarily mean something is moral or immoral. Teh_Skittlez wrote an excellent explanation in a different thread that I think details the problems around abortion, and I bolded parts I think are most important. Hopefully he won't hit me for quoting him like this.

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Because people who want abortions are going to get abortions, so we may as well make it a safe and regulated legal process?? A lot of people would also argue that there's a difference between abortion and outright murder, granted it's a controversial distinction but I'd be inclined to agree there's a difference. I believe that it's a human life and that it is being killed, but I don't see it as the same as murder. 

Prohibition of abortion won't actually stop abortion, it'll just put it on the black market. I don't think anyone is arguing it's a good thing, just that making it illegal is a needless complication that ultimately increases the risk for everyone involved. 

The best way to stop abortions is to make them legal and regulated, and then educate people on them. Teach teens about pre-pregnancy birth control, and you'll cut down massively on the number of teen pregnancy, and therefore abortion. And the ones that do have to happen will be safe, and monitored.

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Karpov-" wrote:

"Cutiebee12" wrote:

This is so wrong of course! You are killing a human!!!!!! This is very bad...... It is also a crime, actually. Because, like I said you are killing a human. But I don't know why people are so blind to see this. They normally said it's good for you. At least you no need to take care of the baby. Espcially when you are a teen mum. But I disagree it......

I don't think it's nearly that simple. Killing someone is not always considered wrong and the legality of something doesn't necessarily mean something is moral or immoral. Teh_Skittlez wrote an excellent explanation in a different thread that I think details the problems around abortion, and I bolded parts I think are most important. Hopefully he won't hit me for quoting him like this.

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Because people who want abortions are going to get abortions, so we may as well make it a safe and regulated legal process?? A lot of people would also argue that there's a difference between abortion and outright murder, granted it's a controversial distinction but I'd be inclined to agree there's a difference. I believe that it's a human life and that it is being killed, but I don't see it as the same as murder. 

Prohibition of abortion won't actually stop abortion, it'll just put it on the black market. I don't think anyone is arguing it's a good thing, just that making it illegal is a needless complication that ultimately increases the risk for everyone involved. 

The best way to stop abortions is to make them legal and regulated, and then educate people on them. Teach teens about pre-pregnancy birth control, and you'll cut down massively on the number of teen pregnancy, and therefore abortion. And the ones that do have to happen will be safe, and monitored.

Don't worry, I'm flattered  

Posted By:
LAZY778
LAZY778
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone here has a reason either you are against abortion or not. Now when you say that abortion is murder I can not say your wrong,but I can't say your right either. And, do you know why? Its because scientists don't know if the cells starting the baby are like alive and that is the reason for this debate because scientists don't know for sure. But I am full heartedly fime with a woman choosing abortion or a young girl choosing abortion. However If I were to get pregnant because I made that decision like to do that thing, anyway I personly would not choose abortion ###### abuse is a different story though. Because I could be abused at this age amd would it be fair to take away the option of me finishing my childhood
even it wasn't my fault? So tell me how fair that would be? Frown

WATER!
waves

I'M A WOLF LOVER!!!
Black Wolf
Black wolf

I'M RANDOM LIKE THEM!!!
Wow
Googly eyed apples
tee hee

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE ME MAD!
Amazing World Of Gumball

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos