Back left
Back right

changing our username

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i believe that we should change our username by tomorrow because if i dnt change my username by tuesday then i cant be kalahpooh10 so thats all i gotta say

kalahpooh9 to cute for u

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Patience is the key.
And, I think your username would be the same. The number is the only difference. lol. xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think we can't change our usernames :3 Or maybe we can, Admins work on it(:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yeah, when is that feature supposed to start working?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

its not going too be that easy too set it up its going too be like the filter and all the other things they have added its going too take time and us being impatient isnt helping them its just getting on there nerves .-.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

Yeah, when is that feature supposed to start working?
It will soon o.o

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"brunostar" wrote:

its not going too be that easy too set it up its going too be like the filter and all the other things they have added its going too take time and us being impatient isnt helping them its just getting on there nerves .-.

This. ^^

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

im not goin to have it kalahpooh10 anymore its goin to be good girl gone bad so dont reply and u dont understand a meaning Raspberry

kalahpooh9 to cute for u

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Patience is the key.

And, I think your username would be the same. The number is the only difference. lol. xD

everyone rawskittles think all my stuff is goin to be its not because i wanna be good girl gone bad

kalahpooh9 to cute for u

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I'll just do it when i'm bored of my name...-_-

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity