Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Flirting??? Good or Bad?

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar
Flirting? Good or Bad?

Hello
Im Cammie
Im here to post a little on girl-boy relationships and want to listen to your opinions...
I will define flirting according to a dictionary I have at hand: to be coyly romantic, often without serious intent. 
Hmmmm..................
In my opinion, it all depends. Well, if you really, like someone and consider them special, it's ok if you want to play around with a wink or a smile to demonstrate you consider him/her more than a friend. Am I right or right?
On the other hand, there are certain guys (and girls too, you know) who flirt shamelessly with everyone and anyone, simply to boost their ego and feel good about him/herself. That, in my opinion, is unfair, because what if the person really thinks you want a relationship? Why give signals to someone you wouldn't truly want to date?
I think is is only acceptable to flirt if you think that person could be your 'special someone'. And if he/she wants to figure out your behavior, open your lines with a 'I'd like to get to know you better'.
smile 
Save Yourself Some Heartache, Girls. If you see a guy who flirts with all the ladies, you included, beware, he is a player, and you are just part of the game.
So if you decide to fall in love with him, you already know the relationship will probably not last so long. 
And guys please be honest with yourself...Do I really Want To Play Around With Her Feelings???
Tongue Out 

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

Flirting??? Good or Bad?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Flirting good when you're single.
Flirting bad when you're not.
Simple.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Flirting??? Good or Bad?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Flirting good when you're single.

Flirting bad when you're not.

Simple.

You have a point.

Flirting??? Good or Bad?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Flirting for me is disgusting.
For me there's another way to get attention of guys or girls, but flirting?
No.

Flirting??? Good or Bad?

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar

I think flirting is disgusting too when there are feelings hurt and shamelessness involved. If it is honest and directed to one person truly loved, then it is a beautiful thing. It's all in the motives.
In fact, guys and girls who are openly known as flirts are not people I admire. They just want to be popular and test out their skills on attracting the opposite gender, regardless of the price.

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos