×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago
should kids have cell phones. should kids have Cell phones at school or during school. should kids have cell phones in begging of school or after school. should teachers take away Cell phones if u r using it for an important resone. should kids have cell phones at all. send what u think is best and tell y my thought is yes kids should have cell phones.send ur apinone.

LEXIE


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8

Agreed!

Im abby and i wanna have fun


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Abrnrd" wrote:

Agreed!


Agreed to what? She was asking a whole bunch of questions...



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 571

"Betzy123" wrote:



"Abrnrd" wrote:


Agreed!


Agreed to what? She was asking a whole bunch of questions...


Probably to this

my thought is yes kids should have cell phones



Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't think every kid should have a mobile phone. o.e 

I think if the parents really think the child is responsible enough to use it correctly, then sure. 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 1324

I have one but its prepaid, i am greatful still though.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1458

 

"-Kat-" wrote:

I don't think every kid should have a mobile phone. o.e 


I think if the parents really think the child is responsible enough to use it correctly, then sure. 
    same  here  fun  or  real  because  a  kid  can  miss  use  a  phone  and  they  might  not  need  it

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
*******************************************
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1458

 

"9bella" wrote:

 


"-Kat-" wrote:


I don't think every kid should have a mobile phone. o.e 



I think if the parents really think the child is responsible enough to use it correctly, then sure. 
    same  here  fun  or  real  because  a  kid  can  miss  use  a  phone  and  they  might  not  need  it
  oh  yeah  plus  will  they  use  at  apropriate times 

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
*******************************************
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~


Posted about 5 years ago
This does not contribute to this confirmation but u need to learn to be less sassy,bossy and everything go ur way r u saying this stuff cause my post's are better than yours

LEXIE


Posted about 5 years ago
I agree with u best answer yet

LEXIE


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity