Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is this really kid/teen site

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar
I was debating in this other forum and I type in we lived on planet earth and when I submit my comment it told me to fix on,we,live and now this hits me aren't we teen/kids suppose to be speaking proper grammar yeah I understand the cuss violation but what words we need to use and can't think of other word and yes anyone can reply to this forum

Posted By:
kelseyiscool
kelseyiscool
StarStarStarStar
its a kids and teens SOCIAL network, like texting. i dont think they really care about proper grammer.

kelsey smile

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar

"kelseyiscool" wrote:

its a kids and teens SOCIAL network, like texting. i dont think they really care about proper grammer.

if this is true this is like the technology issue that is going on right now wear small kids don't want to play with toys or playground they rather play on a ipad or iphone or whatever kind of technology that like to use a lot and watch like one day were going to be talking in a text language then proper grammer and we will have our exits exams we might fail because were everyone is all using texting grammer then proper grammer

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
wat

Smashing!

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
This is a site for kids to express themselves and meet new kids without worrying about those stalkerish adults. The only adults on here are to protect us. If you were so worried about our grammatical errors, you would have given the post you just made the ability to be read.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?

This or That??

Do you like waffles :P

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!