Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

do you think gays/les/bi should be allowed to get married?

Posted By:
CherylMurs
CherylMurs
StarStarStar
yes i do support this because im bisexual and plus theirs really no diffrence ....

hello ^-^
addmeh buttercup(;

my inspiration CherLloyd

-Cheryl(:

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it should be allowed. We all are human biengs.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
Kittenlover1315
Kittenlover1315
StarStar
Yes.in some states there is legal gay marriage,so why not.My aunt is gay,i honestly dont care about what you are,i care about who you are.Thats all that should really matter.If you love someone you have a right to be with them.Nobody should stop you from being with the person you love.Dont let them.In fact two of my best friends are lesbian,but i dont care,i love them for who they are not what they are.

Love as one,or hate and die alone.

Posted By:
cool skulls Lock
cool skulls
Star
  how would you feel if you was bio / gay/lesbo and someone posted that

Posted By:
Kittenlover1315
Kittenlover1315
StarStar
i didnt mean it like that.i meant that people shouldnt judge gays because their gay.they should see them see them for who they really are,not what they are

Love as one,or hate and die alone.

Posted By:
CherylMurs
CherylMurs
StarStarStar

"Kittenlover1315" wrote:

i didnt mean it like that.i meant that people shouldnt judge gays because their gay.they should see them see them for who they really are,not what they are
excactly i agree with you my 2 besties well we are 3 bestfriends and we r all bisexual and they bully us only cause of that but reality were normal people only that we have a diffrent persepctive of the world. 

hello ^-^
addmeh buttercup(;

my inspiration CherLloyd

-Cheryl(:

Posted By:
craycraygurrl
craycraygurrl
StarStar
I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is gay/les/bi because they are lost and don't feel loved. I don't really support their marriage because I believe that God made adam and eve not adam and steve and certainly not eve and geniveve.smile

Don't judge my opinions if ya don't agree I don't care!smile

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
StarStarStar
You are entitled to your opinion, but I have to disagree with you. Gays are human beings too, and should be allowed to marry the person they love. I know that some people don't mean to hate, they just disagree, but gay marriage should be allowed. 

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"craycraygurrl" wrote:

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is gay/les/bi because they are lost and don't feel loved. I don't really support their marriage because I believe that God made adam and eve not adam and steve and certainly not eve and geniveve.smile

The idea of marriage predates Christianity. 

People of all religions and no religion at all should not be restricted to a single religion's idea of marriage, especially when it comes to laws. 

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"craycraygurrl" wrote:

LOL NOPE

My opinion: ##############

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos